Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam
Brand new book - fast delivery//-//. Bookseller Inventory # ABE-7867103067
About this title:
The Civil Engineering Reference Manual is the most accurate and comprehensive reference for the Civil PE exam. This trusted text covers all the topics, codes, and standards on the NCEES Civil PE exam specifications. Clear and focused explanations of civil engineering concepts are reinforced with over 500 step-by-step example problems. Essential tables, figures, graphs, and appendices make it possible to solve many exam problems using the Reference Manual alone. The extensive index helps you locate important information quickly and easily.
Renowned author, Michael R. Lindeburg, PE, has extensively revised the Reference Manual. Updates include expanded topic coverage, reformulated example problems, and hundreds of new index entries. Substantial revisions to the structural, transportation, and construction topics reflect the exam?s reliance on NCEES-adopted codes and standards. The use of consistent nomenclature makes it easy to cross-reference concepts among chapters. In total, 84 of the 89 chapters have been revised and updated.
Once you pass your exam, the Civil Engineering Reference Manual will continue to serve as an invaluable reference throughout your civil engineering career.
Exam Topics Covered
- Construction: Earthwork Construction & Layout ? Estimating Quantities & Costs ? Scheduling ? Material Quality Control & Production ? Temporary Structures
- Geotechnical: Subsurface Exploration & Sampling ? Engineering Properties of Soils & Materials ? Soil Mechanics Analysis ? Earth Structures ? Shallow Foundations ? Earth Retaining Structures
- Structural: Loadings ? Analysis ? Mechanics of Materials ? Materials ? Member Design
- Transportation: Traffic Analysis ? Geometric Design ? Transportation Planning ? Traffic Safety
- Water Resources & Environmental: Hydraulics?Closed Conduit ? Hydraulics?Open Channel ? Hydrology ? Wastewater Treatment ? Water Treatment
Since 1975 more than 2 million people preparing for their engineering, surveying, architecture, LEED®, interior design, and landscape architecture exams have entrusted their exam preparation to PPI. For more information, visit us at www.ppi2pass.com.
Title: Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the ...
Publisher: Professional Publications
Publication Date: 2011
Book Condition: New
Payment Methods Accepted by Seller
Check Money Order Cash PayPal Bank Draft
Phoenix, AZ, U.S.A.
AbeBooks Seller Since December 14, 2007
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the Abebooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind about
a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link to
contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books
weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may
contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.