The Clinician's Guide to Treating Cleft Palate Speech - Elsevier eBook on Intel Education Study (Retail Access.
Published by Mosby, 2016
Printed Access Code /
Quantity Available: 0
Available From More Booksellers
View all copies of this book
About the Book
We're sorry; this book is no longer available. AbeBooks has millions of books. Please enter search terms below to find similar copies.
We ship International with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! j. Bookseller Inventory #
About this title:
Get quick access to the most up-to-date information on cleft palate speech therapy with The Clinician’s Guide to Treating Cleft Palate Speech, 2nd Edition. This textbook features an easy-to-use format ― including many bulleted lists, tables, and illustrations ― to give you instant access to the answers you need surrounding the effects of clefts and non-cleft velopharyngeal inadequacy (VPI) on communication development in children. Updated information includes new content on interprofessional team decision-making, along with the diagnosis and management of the resulting disorders.
- Brief summaries cover the effects of clefts and non-cleft velopharyngeal inadequacy on communication development in children.
- Quick-reference format includes bulleted lists, tables, and boxes for easy access to key information needed in day-to-day practice.
- Special tips boxes feature hints and additional clinical information from the authors, and other recognized experts in the field of cleft palate management.
- NEW! Additional video clips demonstrate a broad range of speech disorders in children, examples of instrumental and noninstrumental assessment approaches, and effective therapy techniques.
- NEW! Content on interprofessional team decision making reflects an important expanding movement in healthcare nationally and internationally, and will be threaded throughout the guide to ensure users understand the ethics, compentencies, and skills required to practice in an interdisciplinary setting.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Title: The Clinician's Guide to Treating Cleft ...
Publication Date: 2016
Binding: Printed Access Code
Book Condition: Used: Good
AbeBooks offers millions of new, used, rare and out-of-print books, as well as cheap textbooks from thousands of booksellers around the world. Shopping on AbeBooks is easy, safe and 100% secure - search for your book, purchase a copy via our secure checkout and the bookseller ships it straight to you.
Search thousands of booksellers selling millions of new & used books
New & Used Books
New and used copies of new releases, best sellers and award winners. Save money with our huge selection.
Rare & Out of Print Books
From scarce first editions to sought-after signatures, find an array of rare, valuable and highly collectible books.
Catch a break with big discounts and fantastic deals on new and used textbooks.
More Books to Discover