Core Curriculum for Progressive Care Nursing - Elsevier eBook on Intel Education Study (Retail Access Card), 1e
Published by Saunders, 2009
Printed Access Code /
Quantity Available: 0
Available From More Booksellers
View all copies of this book
About the Book
We're sorry; this book is no longer available. AbeBooks has millions of books. Please enter search terms below to find similar copies.
We ship International with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! L. Bookseller Inventory #
About this title:
Synopsis: The only reference focused on progressive care nursing, this complete reference includes all of the key information you need to know for success in practice and on the PCCN certification exam. Expert authors from the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses provide the most authoritative content on caring for patients in step-down, intermediate and telemetry units and prepare you to treat patients from every phase of progressive care. Plenty of illustrations and easy-reference tables clarify difficult concepts and make it easy to review content quickly.
- AACN authorship ensures you receive the most accurate and dependable information available from the same group that administers the PCCN examination.
- Comprehensive coverage including everything from basic to advanced concepts makes this an essential resource for nurses of any level of expertise.
- Content most likely to be on the exam is highlighted to help you study more efficiently.
- The latest, most authoritative references categorized by disorder make it easy to find resources for further research.
- Concise outline format with organization by body system helps you quickly locate information.
- Priority organization presents nursing management information in order of clinical priority.
- Content written from a collaborative care perspective includes medical management and interventions integrated throughout the text.
- User-friendly two-color design clarifies difficult concepts and makes illustrations and tables easy to understand.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Title: Core Curriculum for Progressive Care Nursing...
Publication Date: 2009
Binding: Printed Access Code
Book Condition: Used: Good
AbeBooks offers millions of new, used, rare and out-of-print books, as well as cheap textbooks from thousands of booksellers around the world. Shopping on AbeBooks is easy, safe and 100% secure - search for your book, purchase a copy via our secure checkout and the bookseller ships it straight to you.
Search thousands of booksellers selling millions of new & used books
New & Used Books
New and used copies of new releases, best sellers and award winners. Save money with our huge selection.
Rare & Out of Print Books
From scarce first editions to sought-after signatures, find an array of rare, valuable and highly collectible books.
Catch a break with big discounts and fantastic deals on new and used textbooks.
More Books to Discover