Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: Counseling Clients on Worksite Enforcement provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on the reasons and laws behind the government s focus on workplace investigations and how to best prepare clients. Featuring attorneys from some of the nation's leading law firms, these experts guide the reader through the intricacies of an ICE investigation, with an emphasis on how employment-related immigration laws are being applied, factors that trigger an inspection, notification response requirements, and employer obligations during a raid. From assigning responsibilities and evaluating program costs to conducting internal audits and understanding the E-Verify system, these top lawyers reveal strategies for developing a successful compliance program. Additionally, these leaders discuss the attorney s role in worksite enforcement situations and analyze recent cases and changes to legislation and policy. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts around the keys to success within this dynamic field.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives and lawyers (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies and firms nationwide. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession, or topic is heading and the most important issues for the future. Each author has been selected based upon their experience and C-level standing within the professional community.
1. Nathaniel Wolf, Member, Mika Meyers Beckett & Jones PLLC - "Strategic Client Response to Worksite Investigations"
2. Cynthia Juarez Lange, Managing Partner, Northern California, Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy LLP - "Fundamentals of Worksite Investigations and Employer Response"
3. Jennifer G. Roeper, Shareholder, Fowler White Boggs PA - "Strategies for Responding to Enhanced Worksite Enforcement"
4. F. Snyder Gokey, Attorney, Vogel Law Firm - "Strategies for Managing Worksite Investigations"
5. Alexander R. Castrodale, Attorney, Cohen & Grigsby PC - "U.S. Employment and Immigration Law Enforcement"
6. Giselle Carson, Shareholder, Marks Gray PA - "Strategies for Worksite Enforcement Compliance"
7. Jay Ruby, Shareholder, and Andrew Galeziowski, Of Counsel, Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart PC - "Employment and Immigration Law Compliance in a Heightened Enforcement Environment"
Appendix A: Worksite Enforcement Overview
Appendix B: Fact Sheet, Worksite Enforcement Strategy
Appendix C: Questions and Answers
Appendix D: Sample Subpoena
Appendix E: Hoagland Affidavit
Appendix F: Sample ICE NOI
Appendix G: Sample ICE Subpoena
Book Condition: New
Book Description Thomson West, Aspatore Books, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0314262458
Book Description Thomson West, Aspatore Books, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0314262458
Book Description Aspatore Books, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 220 pages. 8.40x5.50x0.60 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # 0314262458