Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: This newest edition of Criminal Law Handbook of the State of New York contains all the content you have come to rely on in previous versions, including the full New York Penal Law, Criminal Procedure Law, Correction Laws, the NYC Criminal Court Act, and many more relevant statutes such as Jury Selection, Education, and Environmental Conservation. Inside you'll also find sentencing guides expertly authored by New York attorney Barry Kamins that provide classifications of felonies, misdemeanors and violations under New York Penal law and the appropriate terms of imprisonment, along with other important enhancements to the content and format in response to comments and suggestions from our Handbook subscribers. This edition includes:
· History citations: We added legislative history notes for the statutes in the book, allowing you to trace back the acts that have affected that section.
· Expansion of scope: We added additional provisions from the New York City Rules, the New York Codes, Rules, and Regulations, and the New York City Administrative Code. In addition, we incorporated the Gun Offender Registration Act into the book.
· Effective date information: We added the effective date information for each legislative change into our table of sections affected in the front of the book, so that, at a glance, you can see when the amendment or enactments take effect.
· Format: We expanded the dimensions of book to allow us to make the book thinner and more portable, to increase the readability, and to allow us to add the additional material detailed above.
· Ordering of contents and bleed bars: We re-ordered the contents of the book slightly to move the Vehicle and Traffic Law material to follow the other important criminal law subjects. As an additional benefit, this allowed us to simplify the bleed bar scheme and make the bleed bars more helpful in finding the material you need.
Save yourself the trouble of shuffling between multiple different publications with this handy single volume containing the laws you need most collected and organized for your convenience.
Title: Criminal Law Handbook of the State of New ...
Publication Date: 2012
Book Condition: Good
Edition: 2013th Edition.
Book Description LEXISNEXIS, 2013. Condition: Good. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Seller Inventory # GRP79259695
Book Description LEXISNEXIS, 2013. Condition: Good. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Seller Inventory # GRP87119292
Book Description LEXISNEXIS, 2013. Condition: Good. A+ Customer service! Satisfaction Guaranteed! Book is in Used-Good condition. Pages and cover are clean and intact. Used items may not include supplementary materials such as CDs or access codes. May show signs of minor shelf wear and contain limited notes and highlighting. Seller Inventory # 076987262X-2-4