Critical Care: The Requisites In Anesthesiology
AS NEW oversized hardcover textbook, xiv + 450 pages, black-and-white illustrations. Bookseller Inventory # 027303
About this title:
- Examines critical care procedures · monitoring · mechanical ventilation · imaging · nutrition · pharmacology · sedation · pain control · systemic inflammatory response · sepsis · ARDS · and more.
- Focuses on key syndromes for the full range of organ systems, giving readers the practical guidance they need to manage all the problems commonly encountered in ICU patients.
- Details principles of trauma assessment and resuscitation as well as management of pregnant and immunocompromised patients.
- Presents information in a bulleted format for quick, efficient reference.
- Emphasizes current, Society-approved practice guidelines throughout to ensure the safe and efficacious use of all techniques.
- Uses specially designed boxes to display key points · current controversies · advantages and disadvantages of various drugs, test, techniques, monitoring, and other topics-all at a glance
With Over 50 additional contributors
Book Description: The perfect refresher for certification or recertification
Title: Critical Care: The Requisites In ...
Publisher: Mosby, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A.
Publication Date: 2005
Binding: Hard Cover
Book Condition: As New
Payment Methods Accepted by Seller
Check Money Order PayPal
All prices are in U.S. dollars. We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described on the Abebooks website. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the order doesn't arrive, you will receive a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you change your mind about a book that you have ordered and has shipped, you will receive a refund for the price of the book less a 20% restocking charge once the book has been returned. Pay...[More Information]
Shipping by Canada Post.