We ship International with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! L. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: - Anything NASCAR is hot, hot, hot!
- Solid information with up-to-the-minute graphic appeal.
- Series features include photos, diagrams, glossary, and resources.
Grades 5-8 Standards for Social Studies
Individual Development & Identity
- Explore factors that contribute to one's personal identity like interests and abilities.
- Analyze a particular event to identify reasons individuals might respond to it in different ways.
- Work independently and cooperatively to accomplish goals.
Individuals, Groups, & Institutions
- Identify examples of institutions and describe the interactions of people with institutions.
- Give examples of the role of institutions in furthering continuity and change.
Production, Distribution, & Consumption
- Distinguish between needs and wants.
- Describe the influence of incentives, values, traditions, and habits on economic decisions.
- Explain/demonstrate the role of money in everyday life.
Title: Dale Earnhardt, Jr. (High Interest Books)
Publisher: Paw Prints 2007-06-28
Publication Date: 2007
Binding: Library Binding
Book Condition: Used: Good
Book Description Childrens Pr. Book Condition: As New. Book in almost Brand New condition. Bookseller Inventory # GRP68019235
Book Description Childrens Pr. Book Condition: New. BRAND NEW. Bookseller Inventory # GRP68018143