Book in almost Brand New condition. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: - Anything NASCAR is hot, hot, hot!
- Solid information with up-to-the-minute graphic appeal.
- Series features include photos, diagrams, glossary, and resources.
Grades 5-8 Standards for Social Studies
Individual Development & Identity
- Explore factors that contribute to one's personal identity like interests and abilities.
- Analyze a particular event to identify reasons individuals might respond to it in different ways.
- Work independently and cooperatively to accomplish goals.
Individuals, Groups, & Institutions
- Identify examples of institutions and describe the interactions of people with institutions.
- Give examples of the role of institutions in furthering continuity and change.
Production, Distribution, & Consumption
- Distinguish between needs and wants.
- Describe the influence of incentives, values, traditions, and habits on economic decisions.
- Explain/demonstrate the role of money in everyday life.
Title: Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
Publisher: Childrens Pr
Book Condition: As New
Book Description Paw Prints 2007-06-28, 2007. Condition: Good. Reprint. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Seller Inventory # GRP105841521
Book Description Paw Prints 2007-06-28, 2007. Library Binding. Condition: Used: Good. Reprint. Seller Inventory # SONG1435201922
Book Description Paw Prints 2007-06-28, 2007. Condition: UsedAcceptable. book. Seller Inventory # M1435201922_4