COVER CURL, the only signiciant issue. Glossy cover, light general wear, no writing. A massive book. [Not available for international sales at the standard shipping rate.]. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: The brighter the star, the deeper the shadow
To the humans, Eos offered a whole new world to explore with all of its challenges, threats, and rewards. But that was just the beginning. The critically acclaimed and ENnie-nominated Dawning Star: Operation Quick Launch introduced the Dawning Star Campaign Setting. In Helios Rising, it explodes with the fury of a thousand suns. Dawning Star is the only full-scale science-fiction campaign setting built on d20 Modern and powered by d20 Future.
Helios Rising presents the rest of the Helios System in all its glory, from the prison-planet Hephaestus to the steamy jungles of C'thalk to the deserted Tentaari Gateway Station. Each planet is described in exacting detail with extensive new rules uniquely tailored to it:
· A dozen playable PC species, including the fierce saurians, the otherworldly yaom, and the stoic coqui.
· More than 100 adventure seeds, mapped locations, and fully statted NPCs, including the Ice Mines of Poseidon, the treacherous underground world of the Hollow Dark, and the Lord Oraton, leader of the Vaasi Assault Clan Ur-Kazzi.
· More than 100 feats, occupations, talent trees, and character classes, including the Wolf Nomads, Mechite Infomongers, and the Blood Guard Warriors of the Saurian Emperor.
· 300+ new weapons, cybernetic implants, nanites, starships, alien relics, mecha, and more gear, including saurian kinai blades, the organic hardware of the haimedians, and singularity rifles.
· A detailed description of Red Truth--a whole new take on psionics, specially developed for a realistic futuristic setting, along with 18 new powers.
· Tons of terrifying new information about the dreaded vaasi, their servitors, their weapons, their culture, and their dark plans for the Helios system.
Title: Dawning Star: Helios Rising
Publisher: Blue Devil Games
Publication Date: 2005
Book Condition: Good+
Book Description Blue Devil Games, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. This book is in very good condition; no remainder marks. It does have some cover shelfwear. Some delamination to side edges. Inside pages are clean. Solid reference or reading copy but not for collectors. ; 10.70 X 8.40 X 1.40 inches; 540 pages. Bookseller Inventory # 010317-492-274
Book Description Blue Devil Games, 2005. Softcover. Book Condition: Very Good. First Edition. A clean, tight copy of this manual for use with the d20 Modern Roleplaying Game. The covers curl outward, but the book shows little sign of use, so it may just be because of a property of the glossy paper used. No markings or inscriptions are noted. Fast shipping by a reliable vendor.; Oversize. Bookseller Inventory # 25012