About this Item
Quantity Available: 1
Title: Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT 2nd ...
Publisher: COMPASS EDITIONS
Binding: Trade Paperback
Book Condition: Poor
About this title
Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT is part of a three-level test-preparation series designed to prepare learners of English for the TOEFL iBT. In this second level of the series, intermediate learners will be able to familiarize themselves with question types found on the TOEFL iBT while covering a variety of disciplines. In addition, learners can practice their skills in all four test areas: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Each book provides comprehensive coverage of the designated skill and offers learners extensive practice.
(1) Examples of and tips for various question types found on the TOEFL iBT
(2) Focused practice of each question type
(3) Guided note-taking activities
(4) Annotated listening passages to support vocabulary development
(5) Graded practice to support systematic development of test skills
(6) Authentic practice test modeled after the TOEFL iBT format
(7) Full answer key and transcripts for all listening exercises and integrated tasks
(8) Audio recordings including over 70 reading passages, more than 130 sample convesations and lectures, as well as over 30 sample responses for speaking tasks available separately
(9) Separate editions (Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing) available
(10) Free online sample test at compasspub.com/toeflibtReview:
Compass TOEFL iBT Series
The Compass TOEFL test preparation series develops and refines skills necessary for achieving the maximum score on the TOEFL iBT. Available in combined editions and split editions by skill and level, the Compass series provides students multiple opportunities to learn and practice their reading, writing, speaking and listening skills as well as familiarize themselves with the question type found on the TOEFL iBT.
In addition and at the Advanced level, Sharpening Skills for the TOEFL iBT features four full TOEFL iBT practice tests that will further hone your skills. --Publisher
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
All books are available on a first ordered/first served basis. Multivolume sets are charged a per book shipping rate. DEALERS: Sorry, but we offer no dealer discount. Also, we are not able to act as third party drop shippers on your behalf. Canadian customers: please note we include GST on all our Canadian orders at the time your order is processed.
CONDITION/EDITION INQUIRIES: If you have questions concerning specific books not addressed by the citations on Abebooks.com, place an order for the ...More Information
Shipping Speed within the United States
Expedited: 2 to 7 business days.
Standard: 4 to 9 business days. (Please note that while the overwhelming majority of packages shipped via our Standard method arrive within the time specified above, in rare cases shipments can take 3 to 8 weeks to arrive.)
Shipping Speed outside of the United States
Expedited to Canada: 5 to 10 business days.
Expedited to all other countries: generally takes 7 to 12 business days (some exceptions apply).
Economy Mail to Canada: 7-15 business days.
Economy Mail to all other countries: generally takes 5 to 21 business days (some exceptions apply).
Canadian customers: please note we include GST on all our Canadian orders at the time your order is processed. Multi-volume sets are subject to a per book shipping charge.
accepted by seller