Only lightly used. Book has minimal wear to cover and binding. A few pages may have small creases and minimal underlining. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: * Easy To Understand. Dicho y hecho's award-winning design features crisp, clean, and uncluttered pages. The design highlights key grammatical structures and important information, making the text an easy study guide.
* Flexible. Dicho y hecho focuses on the essentials that students need to study while leaving the text flexible and adaptable for any kind of course in the curriculum.
* Easy to Use. Whether you supplement with transparencies or technology, Dicho y hecho's clean, streamlined approach to the basics doesn't get in the way of a clear course solidly grounded in the basics.
* Practical, Contextualized Active Vocabulary. Thematic vocabulary is presented visually and contextually, and then becomes active through multiple and progressive phases of application... Dicho y hecho offers the most thorough and varied practice and application of vocabulary of any text available today.
* Web-Extended Panoramas Culturales. Each country has its own unique home page, with a mix of, maps,graphics, and web-based discussion and research activities, with numerous links that offer virtual experiences in any land and culture.
* Exemplary Step-by-Step Presentation Of Grammar A clear, uncomplicated, classroom-tested presentation of structures allows students to study easily on their own, with Internet support.
* Ample Varied Opportunities For Structured, Guided, and Open-Ended Practice. Dicho y hecho presents a broader variety of time-tested exercises/activities than any text of its kind.
From the Publisher: A carefully crafted, classroom-tested text noted for its straightforward, easy-to-implement, lively, and highly successful approach to teaching and learning Spanish. Contains such special features as a visual component which enables students to relate and react to situations that reflect the theme, vocabulary, functions, and structures of every chapter; thematic vocabulary activated by means of multiple and progressive phases of application; and a creative array of exercises and activities. This edition offers an all new artistic presentation by a Hispanic artist; revised and updated vocabulary; expanded number of authentic realia-based exercises and activities; and a completely new Rincon literario component which introduces students to literature representing each of the major Spanish-speaking areas of the world. Each book will come with a student pronunciation tape or audio CD.
Title: Dicho y Hecho : Beginning Spanish, a ...
Publisher: Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, John
Book Condition: Good
Book Description Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, John. Paperback. Condition: Fair. Seller Inventory # G0471064769I5N00
Book Description Wiley, 1981. Paperback. Condition: Used: Good. Seller Inventory # SONG0471064769