About this Item
Quantity Available: 1
Title: A Dictionary of Synonyms and Antonyms
Publisher: Popular Library
Publication Date: 1961
Book Condition: Used: Good
About this title
Back cover text:
YOU CAN PROFIT FROM ALL THE RICHES OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
For more colorful expression - For clearer meaning - For the variety and subtle shadings that are the keys to truly fine writing and effective speaking - This is the book that offers you:
- The most up-to-date word listings available at any price or in any format of a reference guide of this kind - with over 1,000 new entries
- The exact word for every nuance of meaning
- A special guide to word formation - roots and derivatives, prefixes and suffixes
- Alphabetical arrangement that puts the word you want instantly at you fingertips
- The bonus of a unique pronunciation guide to the 5,000 most commonly mispronounced words
Here is the famous book considered the standard work in the field - available to you in a low-priced yet superbly readable edition.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. We will refund your purchase if book is not as described, please contact us after receiving your book if there are any problems. Books are subject to prior sale. Books are shipped on next business day following receipt of payment.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
accepted by seller