Ships SAME or NEXT business day. We Ship to APO/FPO addr. Choose EXPEDITED shipping and receive in 2-5 business days within the United States. See our member profile for customer support contact info. We have an easy return policy. Bookseller Inventory #
A synthesis of essential research and theory combined with strategies and templates for selecting what works best for diverse learners from among all the core theories.
About the Author:
Gayle H. Gregory is first and foremost a teacher, having experienced teaching and learning in elementary, middle, and secondary schools, community colleges, and universities. She has had extensive district-wide experience as a curriculum consultant and staff development coordinator. Gayle was principal/course director at York University for the Faculty of Education, teaching in the teacher education program.
Her areas of expertise include brain-compatible learning, differentiated instructional and assessment strategies, block scheduling, emotional intelligence, student motivation, RTI Tier One, collaborative learning, common core, renewal of secondary schools, enhancing teacher quality, coaching and mentoring, managing change, and building professional learning communities. She also a trainer for Visible Learning Plus with Corwin.
She is an author of numerous books related to educational neuroscience and differentiated instruction, assessment, and curriculum, including the following titles:
· Data Driven Differentiation in the Standards-Based Classroom, Second Edition (2014, with Lin Kuzmich)
· Differentiated Instructional Strategies: One Size Doesn’t Fit All, Third Edition (2013, with Carolyn Chapman)
· Differentiated Instructional Strategies Professional Learning Guide: One Size Doesn’t Fit All, Third Edition (2013)
· Differentiated Literacy Strategies for English Language Learners, Grades K–6 and Differentiated Literacy Strategies for English Language Learners, Grades 7–12 (2011, with Amy Burkman)
· Differentiated Instructional Strategies for the Block Schedule (2010, with Lynne E. Herndon)
· Student Teams That Get Results: Teaching Tools for the Differentiated Classroom (2009, with Lin Kuzmich)
· Teacher Teams That Get Results: 61 Strategies for Sustaining and Renewing Professional Learning Communities (2009, with Lin Kuzmich)
· Differentiated Instructional Strategies for Science, Grades K–8 (2009, with Elizabeth Hammerman)
· Differentiating Instruction With Style: Aligning Teacher and Learner Intelligences for Maximum Achievement (2005)
· The Activities for Differentiated Classroom series (2007, with Carolyn Chapman)
She is affiliated with organizations such as ASCD and Learning Forward. Her ASCD publication is The Motivated Brain: Improving Student Attention engagement and Perseverance (2015, with Martha Kaufeldt).
Gayle consults internationally with teachers, administrators, and staff developers.
She and her family of two daughters and two granddaughters all reside in Burlington, Ontario.
Gayle is committed to lifelong learning and professional growth for herself and others. She may be contacted at email@example.com, www.gaylehgregory.com, and @gaylegregory6.
Title: Differentiating Instruction with Style ...
Publisher: Corwin Press
Book Condition: Good
Book Description Corwin Press, 2005. Book Condition: Good. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Bookseller Inventory # GRP71241729
Book Description Corwin Press. Paperback. Book Condition: Fair. Bookseller Inventory # G0761931627I5N00
Book Description Corwin Press. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Book shows minor use. Cover and Binding have minimal wear, and the pages have only minimal creases. Bookseller Inventory # G0761931627I3N00
Book Description Corwin Press. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Book shows a small amount of wear to cover and binding. Some pages show signs of use. Bookseller Inventory # G0761931627I3N00
Book Description Corwin Press. Paperback. Book Condition: As New. Straight spine with no creases. Cover has no damage and pages show little wear. Bookseller Inventory # G0761931627I2N00
Book Description Corwin Press. Book Condition: Good. Bookseller Inventory # 42438457
Book Description Corwin Press. Book Condition: Good. Bookseller Inventory # 42787383
Book Description Corwin, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Great reading/study copy. May have highlights and/or notes. Ships Fast! Satisfaction Guaranteed!. Bookseller Inventory # mon0000485744
Book Description Sage Publications, Incorporated, 2005. Book Condition: Used. BOOK CONDITION: Used books will have varying degrees of wear, highlighting, and notations. Access codes & supplemental materials may not be included. Inventory is subject to prior sale. SHIPPING: Only Standard shipping to PO Boxes. We are not able to ship to APO/FPOs or Internationally. Orders are shipped from Illinois. Bookseller Inventory # 5234525U2
Book Description Corwin. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0761931627 WE HAVE NUMEROUS COPIES. PAPERBACK. Bookseller Inventory # Z0761931627ZN