We're sorry; this specific copy is no longer available. AbeBooks has millions of books. We've listed similar copies below.
Effective Questioning Techniques: Pinpoint Customer Service Skill Development Training Series. Bookseller Inventory #
About this title:
Effective Questioning Techniques presents effective questioning tactics, strategies and techniques. It helps customer service representatives to more effectively identify their customers' needs and establish rapport with them by learning how to properly use questions to develop information and immediately pinpoint the root causes of problems.
Its unique advantage is to educate your employees to use effective questioning tactics, strategies and techniques to guide customers through the process to solve their problems, answer their questions and to address any other issues. This reduces customer frustration and increases their satisfaction, while increasing employee confidence and personal contentment.
From the Author:
Effective Questioning Techniques is a training guide that features eight training lessons, each presenting a unique concept, questions to facilitate comprehension and action plans to transfer learning to the working environment. It is unique as it:
Effective Questioning Techniques
- Is tightly targeted to a focus on developing customer information through the use of effective questioning techniques
- Delivers the appropriate amount of expertise
- Focuses on questioning skills needed to develop adequate customer information needed to solve their problems
- Shares best practices in developing effective questioning techniques
- Comes with step-by-step instructions to develop effective questioning techniques
- Contains practical strategies, tips and techniques on how to develop effective questioning techniques
- Is flexible in the use and application in a variety of working environments
also can be:
- Used for standalone self-directed training for individuals
- Employed as a training and study guide for small groups
- Adapted to deliver classroom training for formal training
- Utilized as a discussion guide for small groups
- Used as a coaching tool to remedy poor performance or teach new skills
- Accessed as a reference tool when problems occur in the future
The use of Effective Questioning Techniques
is most effective when the training is combined with actual information, experiences and examples shared by your employees.
Effective Questioning Techniques
will teach you or your employees:
The Problems This Book Addresses:
- The value of effective questioning techniques
- The purpose and structure of questioning
- The proper use of questions to develop information
- The use of proactive listening to gather information
- The effective use of questioning to advance the customer relationship
- The effective use of questioning to establish commitment
What is it worth to you if you could solve one or more of the following problems?
The Benefits Gained By Using This Book:
- Either you or your customer service representatives are unable to define customer's needs
- Either you or your customer service representatives are incapable of establishing trust with customers
- Either you or your customer service representatives possess inadequate listening skills
- Either you or your customer service representatives exhibit insufficient questioning skills
- Either you or your customer service representatives display inferior or ineffective communication skills
- Either you or your customer service representatives are producing low levels of customer satisfaction
- Either you or your customer service representatives are causing a loss of customers due to poor customer service
- Customer service representatives who consistently uncover the sources of their customer problems
- Customer service representatives who effectively diagnose the appropriate solutions to their customer problems
- Customer service representatives who identify and meet their customer's needs
- Customer service representatives who maximize and enhance understanding of their customer's problems
- Customer service representatives who consistently increase their customer's satisfaction
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.