Very Good copy, cover and pages show some wear from reading and storage. Binding may have light creases. Lots of life left in these pages. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: Describes the development (fundraising) process in the unique context of the synagogue and Jewish day school.
This fundraising primer describes how to:
- Attract voluntary support from members or parents who are already paying substantial membership dues or tuition fees
- Successfully compete with other local and Jewish causes in today's competitive and sophisticated philanthropic marketplace
- Access the full donation capacity of potential major benefactors
- Understand the dynamics of attracting a seven-figure gift
- Embrace all the members of the congregation or parent body in the fundraising process
- Attract significant support from grandparents, multi-generational family members and milestone celebrants
About the Author: Lorne S. Miller has provided strategic fundraising support and advice to over eighty voluntary organizations in Canada, the United States and Israel. The insights in this book are based on his experience in establishing and managing comprehensive development programs in some of North america's most respected and influential congregations.
Title: Ensure the Future: How Synagogues and Day ...
Publisher: Lorne Miller & Associates, Inc.
Book Condition: VERY GOOD
Book Description Lorne Miller & Associates, Inc., 2001. Book Condition: Good. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Bookseller Inventory # GRP90732479
Book Description Lorne Miller & Associates, Inc. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Book has some visible wear on the binding, cover, pages. Bookseller Inventory # G0968825109I3N00
Book Description Lorne Miller & Associates, Inc. Paperback. Book Condition: VERY GOOD. Very Good copy, cover and pages show some wear from reading and storage. Binding may have light creases. Lots of life left in these pages. Bookseller Inventory # 2721937239
Book Description Book Condition: Acceptable. May have some shelf-wear due to normal use. Pages may include notes, underlining, and highlighting. Bookseller Inventory # 0KVBHV002SWR
Book Description Lorne Miller & Associates, Inc., 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Bookseller Inventory # 0968825109