Item may show signs of shelf wear. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting. Includes supplemental or companion materials if applicable. Access codes may or may not work. Connecting readers since 1972. Customer service is our top priority. Bookseller Inventory #
Why should your school have a Family Math Night?
- Help students learn essential math concepts
- Give parents a chance to serve as models of motivation, persistence and competence
- Promote math success in a supportive setting
With its step-by-step directions and suggestions for both teachers and parents, this book takes the worry out of planning and conducting a Family Math Night at your school.
How does Family Math Night work?
- Invite parents to accompany their children to school for an evening event.
- Arrange a series of tables ("stations") in a large room or in several classrooms.
- As shown in this book, prepare materials -- easy-to-find and inexpensive -- and set up an activity at each station.
- Parents and students visit some or all stations and engage in the activities together.
- Teachers encourage participation, offer assistance, and promote "math talk."
This book contains 40 engaging and inspiring activities, organized by grade level, along with:
For the teacher
- list of materials
- helpful hints
- connections to math standards
- For the parent and student
- description of activity and directions
- questions parents can ask
The activities in this book align with the NCTM content and process standards for pre-kindergarten through grade 5.
Title: Family Math Night: Math Standards In Action
Publisher: Eye on Education,
Publication Date: 2005
Book Condition: Good
Book Description Routledge. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: Good. 1930556993 Item in good condition. Textbooks may not include supplemental items i.e. CDs, access codes etc. Bookseller Inventory # Z1930556993Z3
Book Description Routledge. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Book has some visible wear on the binding, cover, pages. Bookseller Inventory # G1930556993I3N00
Book Description Book Condition: Good. A used book in good condition. All pages are intact, and the spine and cover are also intact. Bookseller Inventory # 467EJX001EZ4
Book Description Eye on Education, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Item may show signs of shelf wear. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting. Includes supplemental or companion materials if applicable. Access codes may or may not work. Connecting readers since 1972. Customer service is our top priority. Bookseller Inventory # mon0000949537
Book Description Book Condition: Good. Sound copy that may show minimal signs of wear or previous ownership. Bookseller Inventory # 3IIEN5001GL6
Book Description Book Condition: Good. Book Condition: Good. Bookseller Inventory # 97819305569974.0
Book Description Eye On Education, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: Used: Good. Bookseller Inventory # SONG1930556993
Book Description Book Condition: Very Good. Book Condition: Very Good. Bookseller Inventory # 97819305569973.0
Book Description Routledge, 2017. Paperback. Book Condition: NEW. 9781930556997 This listing is a new book, a title currently in-print which we order directly and immediately from the publisher. Print on Demand title, produced to the highest standard, and there would be a delay in dispatch of around 10 working days. Bookseller Inventory # HTANDREE0266069
Book Description 2005. PAP. Book Condition: New. New Book. Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. Established seller since 2000. Bookseller Inventory # VT-9781930556997