Depending on your location, this item may ship from the US or UK. Bookseller Inventory #
This third edition of the best-selling In Fashion offers a concise and colorful overview of the key components of fashion-from its history, movements, and trends-to the materials, producers, and retailers that impact the business on a global level. Fashion students will gain a foundation and language for understanding how the current fashion industry works and explore an array of exciting career opportunities.
New to This Edition
- Includes over 250 color images of current designers, fashion collections, retailers, and more
- Covers digital and social media (Parts 1 and 4), updated textile trends and innovations (Chapter 5), and current omni-channel practices in retailing (Chapter 11)
- Emphasizes global aspects of the fashion industry, changing demographics, and the effects of economics and politics on consumer choices
- Spotlight on Careers profiles the education, background, and career paths of noted fashion industry professionals
- Spotlight on Innovators highlights groundbreaking designers and brands-past and present-such as Iris van Herpen and Donna Karan
- Spotlight on Business explores key concepts, trends, and exemplary brands in a rapidly changing industry
In Fashion STUDIO
- Study smarter with self-quizzes featuring scored results and personalized study tips
- Review concepts with flashcards of terms and definitions
- Watch videos that bring chapter topics and career opportunities to life
- Enhance your knowledge with chapter exercises
- Instructor's Guide including tips for integrating the STUDIO into a course, sample syllabi, teaching methodology, and grading resources.
- Updated Test Bank includes 50% new questions and updates throughout.
- PowerPoint presentations provide a framework for lectures and include color images from the book.
- First Day of Class: Learning with STUDIO PowerPoint presentation
PLEASE NOTE: Purchasing or renting this ISBN does not include access to the STUDIO resources that accompany this text. To receive free access to the STUDIO content with new copies of this book, please refer to the book + STUDIO access card bundle ISBN 9781501315152. STUDIO Instant Access can also be purchased or rented separately on BloomsburyFashionCentral.com.
About the Author:
Elaine Stone was Professor Emerita, Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT), USA, where she taught for more than 25 years.
Sheryl A. Farnan is Professor at Metropolitan Community College, USA, where she teaches merchandising, business and marketing courses.
Title: In Fashion
Book Condition: New
Book Description Bloomsbury USA Academic. Condition: Good. Ships SAME or NEXT business day. We Ship to APO/FPO addr. Choose EXPEDITED shipping and receive in 2-5 business days within the United States. See our member profile for customer support contact info. We have an easy return policy. Seller Inventory # 42632551
Book Description Fairchild Books (edition 3). Paperback. Condition: Good. 3. Ship within 24hrs. Satisfaction 100% guaranteed. APO/FPO addresses supported. Seller Inventory # 1501310755-11-1
Book Description Fairchild Books (edition 3). Paperback. Condition: Good. 3. Contains NEW UNOPENED access code. Ship within 24hrs. Satisfaction 100% guaranteed. APO/FPO addresses supported. Seller Inventory # 1501310755-11-1-14
Book Description Fairchild Books (edition 3). Paperback. Condition: Very Good. 3. Contains NEW UNOPENED access code. Ship within 24hrs. Satisfaction 100% guaranteed. APO/FPO addresses supported. Seller Inventory # 1501310755-8-1-14
Book Description Fairchild Books (edition 3). Paperback. Condition: Very Good. 3. Ship within 24hrs. Satisfaction 100% guaranteed. APO/FPO addresses supported. Seller Inventory # 1501310755-8-1
Book Description MacMillan Publishers. Condition: New. Brand New. Seller Inventory # 1501310755
Book Description MAC HIGHER. Condition: Acceptable. Used - Acceptable TEXTBOOK ONLY! WATER DAMAGED! 3rd Edition Not perfect, but still usable for class. Ships same or next day. Expedited shipping takes 2-3 business days; standard shipping takes 4-14 business days. Seller Inventory # UNT-240-848
Book Description Fairchild Books. Condition: Very Good. Ships same or next business day with delivery confirmation. Used - Very Good Expedited shipping available. Seller Inventory # 1000005018159-8800
Book Description Condition: Very Good. Ready for quick shipment to any US location by Experienced seller. CDs and Access codes may not be included as is the case with most used books. Seller Inventory # 3774482
Book Description Fairchild Books, 2016. Condition: UsedAcceptable. book. Seller Inventory # M1501310755_4