2004. Loose Leaf. . . . . . Books ship from the US and Ireland. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: The 2005 edition of CIMA's Official Study Systems are published by Elsevier on behalf of CIMA. Key sections of the 2005 Study Systems are again written by examiners so each text fully reflects what could be tested in the exam.
Updated to incorporate legislative and syllabus changes, the 2005 Study Systems provide complete study material for the May and November 2005 exams. The new edition maintains the popular loose-leaf format and contains:
* practice questions throughout
* complete revision section
* topic summaries
* recommended reading articles from a range of journals
* CBA style mock exam
* The official study systems are the only study materials endorsed by CIMA
* Key sections written by examiners for the most accurate, up-to-date guidance towards exam success
* Complete integrated package incorporating syllabus guidance, full text, recommended articles, revision guides and extensive question practice
Book Description: Everything you need to pass in one complete package
Title: Financial Accounting Fundamentals: For 2005 ...
Publisher: CIMA Publishing
Book Condition: New
AbeBooks offers millions of new, used, rare and out-of-print books, as well as cheap textbooks from thousands of booksellers around the world. Shopping on AbeBooks is easy, safe and 100% secure - search for your book, purchase a copy via our secure checkout and the bookseller ships it straight to you.
New and used copies of new releases, best sellers and award winners. Save money with our huge selection.
From scarce first editions to sought-after signatures, find an array of rare, valuable and highly collectible books.
Catch a break with big discounts and fantastic deals on new and used textbooks.