Very Good copy, cover and pages show some wear from reading and storage. Binding may have light creases. Lots of life left in these pages. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: · A B&B guidebook with a difference, containing great places to stay and things to do in the area: museums and galleries, historic sites, restaurants, nightlife, performing arts, festivals, shopping, parks, gardens, and swimming, biking, auto racing, golf, fishing, and other sports. You'll find everything you need in a B&B guidebook:
· A handpicked selection of wonderful places to stay, chosen by professional travel writers. No inn can buy its way in--and that can't be said of all B&B guides.
· Critical reviews of each B&B, unlike those in other guides, where innkeepers often write themselves up. Here, writers with lots of experience in judging inns tell you what's wonderful about each spot they inspect (fireplaces and four-poster beds, hot tubs and antique armoires, gourmet breakfasts and lavish teas, and more). They also point out the quirks and counsel you on which rooms to reserve--and which to avoid.
· Loads of information on the innkeepers, location, ambience, decor, restrictions, rates, amenities, baths (private or shared), and recreational facilities.
· Comprehensive charts comparing B&Bs' facilities and features, to make it easy for you to find the B&B that suits you best.
· All inns visited anew for each revision.
· State maps.
· Illustrations of top B&Bs.
· B&B reservation services.
· Covers Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin.
Review: The Upper Great Lakes' Best Bed & Breakfasts is one of the titles in Fodor's "Bed & Breakfasts and Country Inns" series. Now in an updated third edition, The Upper Great Lakes' Best Bed & Breakfasts is a compendium of delightful places to stay and great things to do when you get there. It is a complete vacation planner when visiting the Upper Great Lakes region. The Upper Great Lakes' Best Bed & Breakfasts identifies what is wonderful about each spot showcased with such pleasantries as fireplaces, four-poster beds, hot tubs, antique armoires, gourmet breakfasts, lavish teas, and more. The Upper Great Lakes' Best Bed & Breakfasts also points out the quirks, which rooms to reserve (and which to avoid), information about the innkeepers, location, ambience, decor, restrictions, rates, amenities, baths (private or shared) and recreational facilities. Comprehensive charts compare B&B facilities making it easy to find the B&B that suits you best. There are state maps, 85 illustrations of top B&Bs, and the best B&B reservations services. No vacation or business trip planning to the Upper Great Lakes would be complete without first browsing the pages of The Upper Great Lakes' Best Bed & Breakfasts! -- Midwest Book Review
Title: Fodor's Upper Great Lakes BEst Bed & ...
Publisher: Fodor's Travel
Book Condition: VERY GOOD
Book Description . Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR002318492
Book Description Fodor's Travel Publications. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Book has some visible wear on the binding, cover, pages. Bookseller Inventory # G0679032932I3N00
Book Description Fodor's Travel Publications. Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. Book has appearance of only minimal use. All pages are undamaged with no significant creases or tears. Bookseller Inventory # G0679032932I4N00
Book Description Fodor's, 1997. Paperback. Book Condition: Used: Good. Bookseller Inventory # SONG0679032932
Book Description Fodor's. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0679032932 . Bookseller Inventory # AUD5395RJGS081116H0399P
Book Description Fodor's Travel Publications, Inc., 1997. Trade Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. Third Edition. Looks new! Size: 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Bookseller Inventory # 18279
Book Description Book Condition: Like New. Book Condition: Like New. Bookseller Inventory # 97806790329392.0
Book Description Fodor's, 1997. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 3. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0679032932
Book Description Fodor's Travel, 1997. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0679032932
Book Description Fodor's, 1997. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. 3. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Bookseller Inventory # 0679032932