Good condition, some are ex-library and can have markings. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: * Five-step problem solving process. A five-step methodology for solving problems is used throughout the text. Each step is clearly identified to help students focus on the process of breaking a problem into smaller components and then addressing the smaller components throughout the text. The five steps are:
* State the problem clearly.
* Describe the input and the output.
* Work the problem by hand (or with a calculator) for a specific set of data.
* Develop a solution that is general in nature.
* Test the algorithm with a variety of data sets.
* Key Topics Covered - arithmetic computations, control structures, array processing, external procedures, and data types, and pointers.
* Includes real-world applications throughout.
Title: Fortran 90 for engineers
Publisher: Benjamin/Cummings Pub. Co
Publication Date: 1995
Book Condition: Good
Book Description Benjamin/Cummings Pub. Co, 1995. Condition: Good. This book has soft covers. Ex-library, With usual stamps and markings, In good all round condition. Seller Inventory # 2840154