Brand New. US Edition Book. We do not ship to Military Addresses. Fast Shipping with Order Tracking. For Standard Shipping 7-8 business days & Expedite Shipping 4-6 business days, after shipping. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: Freshly updated and expanded, Grossman & Baim's Cardiac Catheterization, Angiography, and Intervention, 8th edition, proves it’s still the leading go-to textbook for cardiac catheterization. Whether you’re an experienced practitioner, resident or cardiology fellow, you’ll find this an irreplaceable cardiac reference. The authors offer expert overviews of the theoretical and practical aspects of clinical issues, with increased stress given to hemodynamic data and tracings and interventional procedures. The clear, succinct text is illuminated by summary tables, illustrations and real-life images. Perfectly designed for quick access and easy reference!
· New color graphs, tables, illustrations and real-life photos illustrate procedures, complications and bailout methods
· Companion website with 171 cases and more than 900 videos
· Online cases include a summary of important teaching points, with reference to relevant chapters in the print edition
· Eight sections, covering: General Principles; Basic Techniques; Hemodynamic Principles; Angiographic Techniques; Evaluation of Cardiac Function; Special Catheter Techniques; Interventional Techniques; and Clinical Profiles
· 12 new chapters cover: Integrated Imaging Modalities in the Cardiac Catheterization Lab; Radial Artery Approach; Complications; Pitfalls in the Evaluation of Hemodynamic Data; Evaluation of Tamponade, Constrictive, and Restrictive Physiology; Coronary Artery Anomalies; Interventions for Acute Myocardial Infarction; Pericardial Interventions: Pericardiocentisis, Balloon Pericardiotomy, and Epicardial Approach to Cardiac Procedures; General Overview of Interventions for Structural Heart Disease; Interventions for Cardiac Arrhythmias; Interventions with Cell Therapies; and Aortic Endovascular Grafting
4 STAR REVIEW!
"This is a comprehensive, up-to-date review of current cardiac and peripheral catheterization techniques. The authors provide expert reviews of both theory and practice behind different interventional cardiology procedures. This book is appropriate for advanced practice clinicians, physicians in training, and clinicians who take care of patients with cardiovascular disease, including cardiology fellows, interventional and structural cardiologists, and clinical researchers in cardiovascular medicine. This is a valuable aid for those interested in cardiac catheterization procedures and it will continue to be the to-go book for interventional cardiologists." - Jose D Tafur, MD, Ochsner Clinic Foundation on behalf of DOODY'S BOOK REVIEW SERVICE
Title: Grossman & Baims Cardiac Catheterization, ...
Book Condition: New
Book Description Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, 2013. HRD. Condition: Used - Good. Used Book. Shipped from UK in 4 to 14 days. Established seller since 2000. Seller Inventory # XB-CRA-26258329
Book Description LWW. Hardcover. Condition: Very Good. 1451127405 Clearing Inventory! Book has minor flaw, like bent or scratched cover. Total Satisfaction Guaranteed. Quick Handling. We work every day but Sunday. Standard delivery takes 4-14 business days. Please note: Shipping may take longer if you live in Hawaii or Alaska, Puerto Rico or Guam. Seller Inventory # LW9781451127409VG
Book Description LWW, 2013. Hardcover. Condition: Good. Item may show signs of shelf wear. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting. Includes supplemental or companion materials if applicable. Access codes may or may not work. Connecting readers since 1972. Customer service is our top priority. Seller Inventory # mon0001383214
Book Description Condition: Used. Used Book. Seller Inventory # 1451127405-RYY
Book Description Condition: Brand New. Brand New Original US Edition, Perfect Condition. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Seller Inventory # AIND-86908
Book Description Condition: New. New. US edition. Perfect condition. Customer satisfaction our priority. Seller Inventory # ABE-FEB-6125
Book Description Condition: New. New. US edition. Perfect condition. Customer satisfaction our priority. Seller Inventory # ABE-FEB-6126
Book Description Condition: New. New. US edition. Perfect condition. Customer satisfaction our priority. Seller Inventory # ABE-FEB-6127
Book Description Condition: Brand New. New. US edition. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!. Seller Inventory # SHUB6125
Book Description Condition: Brand New. New. US edition. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!. Seller Inventory # SHUB6126