Gift Quality Book in Excellent Condition. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: YOUR GENES ARE TRYING TO KILL YOU– AND YOU’RE EATING IT UP!
Does losing weight and staying healthy feel like a battle? Well, it’s really a war. Your enemies are your own genes, backed by millions of years of evolution, and the only way to win is to outsmart them.
Dr. Steven Gundry explains what your body is “thinking” and tells you why, surprisingly, your genes actually “want” you to be fat–even sick. Eating many so-called healthy foods gives your body the wrong messages and may activate what Dr. Gundry calls “killer genes,” whose purpose is to get rid of you. Now, with his revolutionary ideas, which enabled him to easily lose 70 pounds, you can reprogram your body for the health, life, looks, and longevity you desire! And this is a diet that works equally well for women and men, no matter what their age.
Transform yourself with this three-phase plan:
· The Teardown Phase will train your body to stop storing fat and curb your appetite, which enables you to lose weight while turning off “killer genes.”
· The Restoration Phase gives your genes the resources to make you healthy and strong.
· The Longevity Phase will allow you to enjoy your new, slim, vibrant body for a good, long time by making your genes protect you from aging.
This entirely new way of looking at eating, weight loss, and the aging process teaches you how to manipulate your body’s programming, learn to deactivate “killer genes,” and keep disease and aging at bay.
Dr. Gundry’s Diet Evolution shares the health secrets other doctors won’t tell you:
· Why plants are “good” for you because they’re “bad” for you and meat is “bad” because it’s “good” for you
· Why plateauing on this diet is actually a sign that you’re on the right track
· How to choose micronutrient-rich, “calorie scant” foods instead of just “low calorie” foods
· Why artificial sweeteners have the same effects as sugar on your health and your waistline
· Why taking antacids, statins, and drugs for high blood pressure and arthritis only mask health issues instead of addressing them
· Why thinning hair and skin tags are two signals that your genes are trying to kill you
Along with the meal planner, 70 delicious recipes, and inspirational stories, Dr. Gundry’s easy-to-memorize tips will keep you healthy and on course:
· If it’s “beige” or “white,” keep it out of sight.
· If you eat dark “green,” you will become lean.
· If you eat fake fats, you’ll get heart attacks.
About the Author: STEVEN R. GUNDRY, M.D., F.A.C.S., F.A.C.C., is the inventor of some of the most widely used heart-surgery devices and is renowned as an infant heart-transplant surgeon. Now, through his Center for Restorative Medicine, he helps patients avoid cardiac and other surgical procedures by using nutrition to reverse heart disease, diabetes, and arthritis. By bridging the gap between Dr. Atkins and Dr. Ornish and combining the best of the raw-foods and sugar-free plans, Dr. Gundry brings us to the next stage of diet evolution.
Title: Dr. Gundrys Diet Evolution: Turn Off the ...
Book Condition: New
Book Description Book Condition: Acceptable. Reading copy. May have signs of wear and previous use (scuffs, writing, underlining). Dust jacket may be missing. Sound copy that may show minimal signs of wear or previous ownership. Bookseller Inventory # 3IIEND000DKJ
Book Description Crown Publishing Group. Hardcover. Book Condition: Very Good. Dust Cover Missing. This copy shows very minor wear. Bookseller Inventory # G0307352110I4N01
Book Description Crown Archetype, 2008. Hardcover. Book Condition: Used: Very Good. VG clean text, solid binding, light reading wear to dust jacket. ABE estimates international rates, actual rate charged may decrease or increase based on size of item. Buyers will receive an approval request if shipping is greater than the default amount. Bookseller Inventory # 1708130049
Book Description Crown Archetype. Hardcover. Book Condition: Very Good. 0307352110 Former library book with the usual library markings; otherwise excellent condition. The binding and pages are tight and clean. Bookseller Inventory # 22.W25
Book Description Book Condition: Acceptable. Book Condition: Acceptable. Bookseller Inventory # 97803073521185.0
Book Description Crown Archetype, 2008. Book Condition: very good. Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. Bookseller Inventory # 9780307352118-3
Book Description Crown Archetype, 2008. Hardcover. Book Condition: Very Good. Great condition with minimal wear, aging, or shelf wear. Bookseller Inventory # P020307352110
Book Description Book Condition: Very Good. Book Condition: Very Good. Bookseller Inventory # 97803073521183.0
Book Description Crown Archetype, 2008. Hardcover. Book Condition: Like New. Almost new condition. Bookseller Inventory # P010307352110
Book Description Crown Archetype, 2008. Hardcover. Book Condition: New unread, remainder mark. otherwise excellent condition. Satisfaction guaranteed. Bookseller Inventory # 078775