Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be ex-library. Shipping & Handling by region. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Bookseller Inventory # 0517374978
Synopsis: Dr. Robert H. Schuller presents his Legacy of Hope in this new, first-ever series of positive messages based on the Beatitudes found in the gospel of Matthew. In these warm and intimate conversations, Dr. Schuller shows how practical application of these eight timeless principles can transform your life - no matter what your situation, background, or experience. These positive attitudes are proven principles for successful living that have helped thousands turn their lives around. Whether you are facing a major crisis or just need a word of encouragement, The Be Happy Attitudes series offers genuine hope and practical help.
From the Publisher: Many seek happiness in wealth, fame, relationships, even drugs-and, of course, they fail. How CAN we be happy? In his most inspirational best-selling book to date, Dr. Robert H. Schuller, the spiritual host of the weekly telecast "The Hour of Power," probes the Beatitudes for the answer-and discovers eight universal positive mental attitudes that have been used for their healing value through the ages. Through them, you can make real happiness truly possible.
The Be (Happy) Attitudes
1) I Need Help-I Can't Do It Alone. Learn two miracle-working statements: "I need help" and "I am sorry."
2) I'm Really Hurting-But I Am Going To Bounce Back. Learn that when bad things happen to good people, they become better people.
3) I'm Going To Remain Cool, Calm, And Corrected. "Blessed are the Meek..." is a poor translation. "Meek" in the Bible means: mighty, stable. kind, 4)I Really Want To Do The Right Thing. Learn how to adopt a "Go for it" attitude toward your life and dreams.
5) I'm Going To Treat Others The Way I Want Them To Treat Me. Learn how to heal your hidden wounds, and allow them to turn you into a better person.
6) I've Got To Let The Faith Flow Free Through Me. Learn how to know God better and overcome doubt. Faith makes love a possibility. Love makes miracles happen.
7) I'm Going To Be A Bridge Builder. Learn how to make peace with yourself before becoming a peacemaker for others. Learn how to remain positive and pardon those who persecute you, even when all else fails.
Title: The Be Happy Attitudes
Publisher: Random House Value Publishing
Publication Date: 1999
Book Condition: Good
Book Description Random House Value Publishing. Hardcover. Condition: Good. 0517374978 Meets or exceeds the good condition guidelines. Nice copy. Gift inscription inside cover. Five star seller - Buy with confidence!. Seller Inventory # Z0517374978Z3
Book Description Random House Value Publishing. Hardcover. Condition: Very Good. 0517374978 Very Good Condition. Tight and Neat. Five star seller - Buy with confidence!. Seller Inventory # Z0517374978Z2
Book Description Random House Value Publishing, 1999. Condition: Good. A+ Customer service! Satisfaction Guaranteed! Book is in Used-Good condition. Pages and cover are clean and intact. Used items may not include supplementary materials such as CDs or access codes. May show signs of minor shelf wear and contain limited notes and highlighting. Seller Inventory # 0517374978-2-4
Book Description Random House Value Publishing, 1999. Hardcover. Condition: Used: Good. Seller Inventory # SONG0517374978