We ship International with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! L. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: Here's the book you need to prepare for JNCIS exam, JN0-303, from Juniper Networks. Written by the Juniper Network trainer who helped develop the exam, this Study Guide provides the information and insights you need to approach the JNCIS with confidence.
Authoritative coverage of all test objectives, including:
* Evaluating the outcome of a policy using a subroutine
* Identifying the configuration of OSPF route summarization
* Describing ISO network addressing as it applies to IS-IS
* Configuring BGP route flap damping
* Defining the methods available to scope multicast traffic
* Identifying the differences between a Layer 2 and a Layer 3 VPN
* Identifying firewall filter capabilities and applications for securing a network
* Configuring IPv6 on a Juniper Networks router
About the Author: Joseph M. Soricelli, JNCIE # 14, CCIE #4803, is a Professional Services Engineer at Juniper Networks Inc. He is the editor of and a contributing author to the JNCIA: Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate Study Guide. He has also written numerous training courses throughout his 10-year career in the networking industry.
Title: JNCIS: Juniper Networks Certified Internet ...
Publication Date: 2004
Book Condition: Used: Good
Book Description Sybex, 2004. Book Condition: Very Good. Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear. Bookseller Inventory # GRP79905962
Book Description Sybex, 2004. Hardcover. Book Condition: Used: Acceptable. Bookseller Inventory # SONG0782140726
Book Description Sybex, 2004. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0782140726
Book Description Sybex, 2004. Hardcover. Book Condition: Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Bookseller Inventory # 0782140726
Book Description Sybex, 2004. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0782140726