Light wear to edges and pages. Cover and spine show no easily noticeable damage. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: The goal of sustainable building is to achieve livable communities through comprehensive approaches that coordinate economic, physical, and building development. The green building movement is a more holistic approach to design and construction which utilizes an efficient system, considering how all of the components interact with the global environment. The LEEDPASS book intended to provide information that will increase the effectiveness and efficiency of your preparation, to pass the LEED AP exam.
The main goal is to provide cohesive, concise, yet comprehensive study materials to cover all the related topics that you will need to pass the LEED AP exam. The formatted sample questions present a practical simulation of the actual exam and would greatly assist you in testing your knowledge, prior to taking the actual LEED AP exam.
The latest edition of LEEDPASS book, dated November 2008 includes comprehensive study materials with 800 practice questions for the LEED AP New Construction exam. The LEEDPASS book covers the following subjects:
1. Inclusive information on the intent and statement of each credit and prerequisite.
2. Thorough administrative notes and exemplary performance tables.
3. Exhaustive information on project planning standards.
4. Complete information on implementation of the local codes and standards.
5. All inclusive information on project team involvement.
6. Comprehensive information on submittal, review and certification processes.
7. The list of decision makers and responsible professionals.
8. Explanation of practice questions by referring to the certain pages of LEEDPASS book.
9. The distinctive memorization table which includes 150 significant and essential notes for your last review before taking the actual LEED AP exam.
10. The formatted tables and practice questions have assisted many professionals in passing the LEED AP exam on their first try for the last two years.
11. Imperative notes for the exam which are not covered in the USGBC Reference Guide and other exam preparation books or seminars.
12. The only published book that offers 800 exam style practice questions.
The LEEDPASS book is formatted based on the latest USGBC Reference Guide, October 2007. From the feedback of USGBC members and Sustainable Building consultants , the LEEDPASS book is the most invaluable and comprehensive preparation book on the market for the LEED AP exam. The PTC Company offers the latest edition with 800 practice questions. In order to receive the latest version, please check with other sellers before purchasing the LEEDPASS book.
My best wishes to all the professionals taking the LEED AP exam.
Shawn Shahfar PE, LEED AP, PMP, MBA, CEM, GBE, CSDP
The USGBC is a trademark of the U.S. Green Building Council and is not affiliated with the publication or development of the LEEDPASS book
About the Author: Shawn Shahfar PE , LEED AP , MBA , PMP , CEM , GBE , CSDP
Shawn Shahfar is a Principal Project Engineer and Developer for a major theme park and entertainment corporation. He has over 25 years of experience in the field of Building Design and Construction. He is also a candidate for a PhD degree in the field of Design Engineering Management and holds a Master of Science degree in Business Administration (MBA), and Construction Engineering Management and Mechanical Engineering degrees.
Shawn Shahfar is a licensed Professional Mechanical Engineer (PE) in the states of California and Florida. He is also a LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP), Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Energy Manager (CEM), Certified Green Building Engineer (GBE), and Certified Sustainable Development Professional (CSDP).
Additionally, Shawn Shahfar is a licensed General Building Contractor, Real Estate Broker, Building Appraiser and Building Inspector in California, specializing in Sustainable and Green building projects. He holds executive certifications in the field of Construction Engineering Management, Project Engineering Management, and Building System Engineering. He is an active professional as well as an educator in the fields of Sustainable Energy Engineering and Green Design Building for domestic and international projects.
Book Condition: Very Good
Book Description PTC company, 2008. Condition: Very Good. Very good condition - book only shows a small amount of wear. Seller Inventory # G1604020040I4N00