Language Disorders from Infancy through Adolescence - Elsevier eBook on Intel Education Study (Retail Access Card.
Published by Mosby, 2011
Printed Access Code /
Quantity Available: 0
Available From More Booksellers
View all copies of this book
About the Book
We're sorry; this book is no longer available. AbeBooks has millions of books. Please enter search terms below to find similar copies.
We ship International with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! j. Bookseller Inventory #
About this title:
Language Disorders from Infancy Through Adolescence, 4th Edition is the go-to text for all the information you need to properly assess childhood language disorders and provide appropriate treatment. This core resource spans the entire developmental period through adolescence, and uses a descriptive-developmental approach to present basic concepts and vocabulary, an overview of key issues and controversies, the scope of communicative difficulties that make up child language disorders, and information on how language pathologists approach the assessment and intervention processes. This new edition also features significant updates in research, trends, instruction best practices, and social skills assessment.
- Comprehensive text covers the entire developmental period through adolescence.
- Clinical application focus featuring case studies, clinical vignettes, and suggested projects helps you apply concepts to professional practice.
- Straightforward, conversational writing style makes this book easy to read and understand.
- More than 230 tables and boxes summarize important information such as dialogue examples, sample assessment plans, assessment and intervention principles, activities, and sample transcripts.
- UNIQUE! Practice exercises with sample transcripts allow you to apply different methods of analysis.
- UNIQUE! Helpful study guides at the end of each chapter help you review and apply what you have learned.
- Versatile text is perfect for a variety of language disorder courses, and serves as a great reference tool for professional practitioners.
- Highly regarded lead author Rhea Paul lends her expertise in diagnosing and managing pediatric language disorders.
- Communication development milestones are printed on the inside front cover for quick access.
- Chapter objectives summarize what you can expect to learn in each chapter.
- Updated content features the latest research, theories, trends and techniques in the field.
- Information on autism incorporated throughout the text
- Best practices in preliteracy and literacy instruction
- The role of the speech-language pathologist on school literacy teams and in response to intervention
- New reference sources
- Student/Professional Resources on Evolve include an image bank, video clips, and references linked to PubMed.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Title: Language Disorders from Infancy through ...
Publication Date: 2011
Binding: Printed Access Code
Book Condition: Used: Good
AbeBooks offers millions of new, used, rare and out-of-print books, as well as cheap textbooks from thousands of booksellers around the world. Shopping on AbeBooks is easy, safe and 100% secure - search for your book, purchase a copy via our secure checkout and the bookseller ships it straight to you.
Search thousands of booksellers selling millions of new & used books
New & Used Books
New and used copies of new releases, best sellers and award winners. Save money with our huge selection.
Rare & Out of Print Books
From scarce first editions to sought-after signatures, find an array of rare, valuable and highly collectible books.
Catch a break with big discounts and fantastic deals on new and used textbooks.
More Books to Discover