Lynn Kyle's Macromedia Flash Training Course: A Digital Seminar on CD-ROM
0130944106 Good Condition. Five star seller - Ships Quickly - Buy with confidence!. Bookseller Inventory # Z0130944106Z3
About this title:
From the Back Cover:
Start creating great Flash sites and content right now!
- Watch, listen, and learn as Lynn Kyle shows you everything from basic graphics and text to advanced animation and multimedia techniques
- Stop struggling with dense textbooks! Learn Flash through 4+ hours of digital desktop videos straight from Lynn Kyle's desktop!
- Get all the details you need—fast—with "one-click" access to a fully-integrated eBook!
Includes Electronic Copy of World's #1 "Learn by Doing" Flash 5 Book, Lynn Kyle's Essential Flash 5 for Web Professionals, Plus Bonus 140-Page Printed Course Workbook!
System RequirementsFor Windows 300 MHz processor or higher
Windows 95/98/NT/4.0x For Macintosh PowerPC 300 MHz processor higher
System 8.0 or above
Hardware Requirements32 MB disk space/64 MB RAM
12x CD-ROM drive and sound card support
QuickTime 4.1 (included)
Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 (included)
Total Running TimeNearly 5 Hours
MASTER FLASH DEVELOPMENT—HANDS-ON!
Flash is today's #1 tool for designing exciting, interactive Web sites and applications. Master it, hands-on, right now, with Lynn Kyle's Flash Training Course! You'll build a complete Flash site from scratch, mastering Flash through over 140 digital videos that show you exactly what to do, step-by-step. Leading Web designer Lynn Kyle introduces key Flash skills and techniques, from the basics to sophisticated Flash animation and effects. Your CD-ROM contains nearly five hours of live instruction, plus all the graphics and source files you'll need! You also get an exclusive printed workbook you can use to follow the entire course, plus a bonus Flash resource center full of additional readings, great Flash Web links, and a complete electronic copy of Essential Flash 5 for Web Professionals, a fully-integrated Flash 5 book that'll give you even more real-world practice!
A DIGITAL SEMINAR FROM ONE OF THE WORLD'S TOP FLASH 5 WEB DESIGNERS!
Gain powerful insight into Flash 5 through nearly 5 hours of digital video from top author Lynn Kyle — including 140 live demonstrations of key Flash techniques!
Covers essential and advanced Flash 5 techniques! Practical coverage includes drawing, text, shapes, animation, symbols, navigation, sound effects, publishing, preloading — plus advanced animation and effects!
Find the information you need fast! Integrated eBook Essential Flash 5 for Web Professionals provides you with "one-click" access to all of the details you need.
Test your Flash 5 expertise with challenging self-assessment questions — and fill the gaps in your knowledge, fast!
Includes the best-selling Essential Flash 5 for Web Professionals in searchable electronic format!
Get the world's #1 book for Web professionals who want to learn Flash hands-on!
You get a complete electronic copy of Lynn Kyle's best-selling Essential Flash 5 for Web Professionals! This fully-integrated, book-length Flash course complements Lynn Kyle's digital video instruction perfectly. You'll find outstanding guidance on key Flash techniques, from animation through navigation, opening sequences through MP3 support!
Bonus! Complete 140-page workbook containing all of Lynn Kyle's Flash 5 presentation slides — perfect for following along with the course from start to finish!
Raves from real Web developers for Lynn Kyle's book Essential Flash 5 for Web Professionals!
" I have read your Essential Flash 5 for Web Professionals and was absolutely captured by your descriptions and the way in which all tasks were described and presented. I have read other books revolving around this product, and this is by far the best."
Learn all this, and more...
- Flash Basics: The Flash 5 interface, drawing, text, shapes, fills, transparencies, and importing graphics
- Animation: Timelines, frames, movement tweening, shape tweening, and fading
- Interactivity: Symbols, buttons, button actions, and sound effects
- Publishing: Setting resolutions, platforms, and versions; publishing, preloading, Action codes, plug-ins, Web server settings, and more
- Fine-Tuning Graphics: Reshaping, intersections, and brush effects
- Advanced Animation: Animating symbols, creating opening sequences, adding background music
- Advanced Effects: Animated buttons, transitions, forms, and Actions
SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR:
- Web designers who want to learn Flash fast — hands-on!
- Flash users who want to strengthen their skills
- Flash users upgrading to Flash 5
- Web developers who want to build Flash content
- Windows and Macintosh users
A perfect complement for anyone who's already read Lynn Kyle's best-selling Essential Flash 5 for Web Professionals!
Title: Lynn Kyle's Macromedia Flash Training Course...
Publisher: Pearson Education
Book Condition: Good
Payment Methods Accepted by Seller
Lake Arrowhead, CA, U.S.A.
AbeBooks Seller Since November 10, 2009
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the Abebooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind about
a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link to
contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
We package all our items in secure new packaging and we always ship within 48 hours.
Store Description: Welcome to Hawking Books. We ship six days a week and your satisfaction is guaranteed.