We're sorry; this specific copy is no longer available. AbeBooks has millions of books. We've listed similar copies below.
We ship International with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! L. Bookseller Inventory #
About this title:
- Comprehensive coverage and practical exercises demonstrate fundamental editing/transcription concepts and boost your proficiency in:
- Abbreviations and symbols
- Word endings
- Formation of plural forms
- Exercises and helpful hints enhance your proofreading and editing skills and help you prevent common errors.
- Extensive practice and review exercises on Evolve reinforce your understanding and give you the experience to confidently move into the transcription workforce.
- New chapter highlights the transcriptionist's emerging role as a medical editor and how it impacts health information management and patient safety.
- Take Note boxes provide quick access to key editing/transcription tips.
- From the Field sections deliver helpful insight from practicing medical transcriptionists.
- Updated information familiarizes you with the latest medical transcription equipment.
- Live transcription exercises help you meet the Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity (ADHI)'s live transcription requirement and practice applying your transcription skills to scenarios commonly encountered in practice.
- Additional exercises test your ability to edit voice recognition software-generated reports.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.