Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Bookseller Inventory # GRP80506377
From the Publisher: The Michelin Guide’s Commitments
Designed specifically for its readers, the Michelin Guide features a selection of the best hotels and restaurants in all comfort and price categories. Michelin supports its selection with five commitments that are presented at the beginning of the Guide to draw them to the reader’s attention. These commitments have been applied by the Guide and its inspectors for more than a century, since the first Michelin Guide France was published in August 1900:
· Anonymous inspections: Inspectors make regular and anonymous visits to hotels and restaurants to gauge the quality of products and services offered to an ordinary customer. They settle their own bill and may then introduce themselves and ask for more information about the establishment. The approximately 45,000 letters received from readers every year are also a valuable source of information, which can then be followed up with another visit.
· Independence: The choice of establishments is a completely independent one, made for the benefit of the readers alone. The decisions to be taken are discussed around the table by the inspectors and the Editor. Inclusion in the Guide is completely free of charge. Michelin alone decides which establishments are selected and included in the Guide.
· The selection: The Guide offers a selection of the best hotels and restaurants in all comfort and price categories. In making their selection, inspectors rigorously apply the same methodology everywhere.
· Annual updates: Practical information, ratings and distinctions are reviewed and updated every year to ensure their accuracy. With each new edition of the Guide, hundreds of thousands of items are checked, modified, enhanced or changed.
· Consistency: The criteria for the classifications are the same for the 21 countries covered by the Guide, taking into account the different characteristics of each country.
· ...For more than a century, the Guide’s one and only objective has been to use its extensive resources to provide readers with a pleasurable experience whenever they travel or dine out. This goal is fully in line with Michelin’s stated mission of contributing to a better mobility.
Title: Michelin Red Guide 2006 Deutschland (...
Publisher: Michelin Travel Publications
Publication Date: 2006
Book Condition: Good
Book Description Michelin Italiana, 2006. Ausreichend/Acceptable: Exemplar mit vollständigem Text und sämtlichen Abbildungen oder Karten. Schmutztitel oder Vorsatz können fehlen. Einband bzw. Schutzumschlag weisen unter Umständen starke Gebrauchsspuren auf. / Describes a book or dust jacket that has the complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc. (which must be noted). Binding, dust jacket (if any), etc may also be worn. Seller Inventory # M02067115766-B
Book Description Michelin Italiana, 2006. Befriedigend/Good: Durchschnittlich erhaltenes Buch bzw. Schutzumschlag mit Gebrauchsspuren, aber vollständigen Seiten. / Describes the average WORN book or dust jacket that has all the pages present. Seller Inventory # M02067115766-G
Book Description -. Hardcover. Condition: Very Good. Michelin Guide Deutschland 2006 2006 (Michelin Guides) This book is in very good condition and will be shipped within 24 hours of ordering. The cover may have some limited signs of wear but the pages are clean, intact and the spine remains undamaged. This book has clearly been well maintained and looked after thus far. Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. See all our books here, order more than 1 book and get discounted shipping. Seller Inventory # 7719-9782067115767
Book Description - -. Hardcover. Condition: Very Good. This book is in very good condition and will be shipped within 24 hours of ordering. The cover may have some limited signs of wear but the pages are clean, intact and the spine remains undamaged. This book has clearly been well maintained and looked after thus far. Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. See all our books here, order more than 1 book and get discounted shipping. Seller Inventory # 6545-9782067115767
Book Description Michelin Travel Pubns, Greenville, South Carolina, U.S.A., 2006. Hard Cover. Condition: Good. Solid! library withdrawal Stamped at the page edge. The card pocket page has been sliced out by the library leaving a straight edge. Stamped book sale. Light scuff to the plastic cover. This edition is PRESENTABLE! Great clean clear pages. Seller Inventory # HCLib304VII35
Book Description Michelin North America 2006-01-01, 2006. Hardcover. Condition: Very Good. Books is in very good condition. Some creases from wear. Seller Inventory # DS-2067115766-2
Book Description Michelin Travel Publications, 2006. Hardcover. Condition: Used: Good. Seller Inventory # SONG2067115766
Book Description Michelin Travel Publications, 2006. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M2067115766
Book Description Michelin, 2006. Hardcover. Condition: Brand New. In Stock. Seller Inventory # __2067115766
Book Description Michelin Travel Publications, 2006. Hardcover. Condition: Good. Revised. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be ex-library. Shipping & Handling by region. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 2067115766