Very Good: Cover and pages show some wear from reading and storage. May have light creases on the cover and binding. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: · A best-selling volume in America's most reliable and comprehensive guidebook series.
· Covers over 4,000 lodgings and restaurants in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, and Tennessee--plus all the sights worth seeing.
· Every lodging and restaurant rated with One to Five Stars, based on inspections by Mobil Travel Guide's experienced Field Representatives and the informed recommendations of the guide's expert Ratings Committee.
· Encyclopedic listings of sights, activities, parks, forests, and events.
· Easy-to-use state-by-state organization, with listings in alphabetical order by town.
· Over $500 in money-saving coupons.
· Full-color state highway maps for each state in the guide, plus U.S. interstate maps and more.
· Comprehensive indexes of hotels and restaurants.
Title: Mobil: Southeast 1997 (Mobil Travel Guide ...
Publisher: Fodor's Travel Publications
Book Condition: VERY GOOD
Book Description Fodor's Travel Publications. Paperback. Book Condition: Fair. Bookseller Inventory # G0679032576I5N00
Book Description Travel Distribution. Paperback. Book Condition: VERY GOOD. little to no wear, pages are clean. The cover and binding are crisp with next no creases. Bookseller Inventory # 2772730517
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Fair. A readable copy of the book which may include some defects such as highlighting and notes. Cover and pages may be creased and show discolouration. Bookseller Inventory # GOR003867346