Kaplan's NAPLEX 2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review with 2 Practice Tests is a step-by-step guide to scoring higher on the North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination. This fully updated book provides Kaplan's test-taking strategies, as well as expert review and guidance as you prepare for the exam.
About the Author:
- High-yield content that targets the right details for the NAPLEX
- 2 full-length practice tests—1 in the book, 1 online
- 200+ comprehensive tables summarizing must-know drugs at a glance
- 27 end-of-chapter practice question sets, including 35+ calculation problems
- Detailed answer explanations
- Exclusive test-taking and study strategies that optimize your preparation
Amie D. Brooks, PharmD, FCCP, is associate professor in the Division of Pharmacy Practice at the St. Louis College of Pharmacy and a clinical specialist in Primary Care within the St. Louis County Department of Health.
Cynthia A. Sanoski, BS, PharmD, FCCP, BCPS, is chair of the Department of Pharmacy Practice at the Jefferson School of Pharmacy at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Emily Hajjar, PharmD, BCPS, BCACP, CGP, is associate professor in the Jefferson School of Pharmacy at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Brian R. Overholser, PharmD, FCCP, is associate professor of Pharmacy Practice in the College of Pharmacy at Purdue University and adjunct associate professor in the Division of Clinical Pharmacology at the Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.