NURSE’S MED DECK, FOURTEENTH EDITION, is the card deck version of the bestselling Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, Fourteenth Edition. Like the book, it always puts safety first...emphasizing the information you need to know to administer medications safely...across the lifespan.
BONUS!FREE DIGITAL ACCESS
- Find information on over 200 generic drugs, organized alphabetically.
- Search the comprehensive index on the yellow cards by generic name, brand name, classification, or combination drug name.
- Locate profiles of major therapeutic classifications on the cards that directly follow the index.
- Carry up to 30 cards in a durable plastic pouch.
One-year subscription to DrugGuide.com, Davis’s Drug Guide Online, powered by Unbound Medicine. You’ll have access to over 1,100 monographs from your desktop, laptop, or any mobile device with a web browser.LIFE-SAVING GUIDANCE...AT A GLANCE
LEARNING, CARE PLANNING, AND PATIENT EDUCATION TOOLSOnline at DavisPlusNEW!
- High alert and patient safety coverage
- Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions
- Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation cautions
- IV Administration
- REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
- Pharmacogenomic content.
- Canadian-specific content
- Much more!
Student resources online at DavisPlus
. (Redeem the Plus
Code on the inside front cover of a new, printed text to access your DavisPlus
- More than 1,100 Nurse’s Med Deck-style, printable drug monographs for care planning and patient education
- Audio library for 1,200+ drug names
- Self-test tutorials
- Calculators for body mass index (BMI), metric conversions, IV drip rates, dosage/kg, and Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Interactive case studies
- NEW! Complementary and Alternative Medicine ‘Drag and Drop’ activity
About the Author:
- Interactive flash cards
- Audio podcasts
- Video clips
- Schematic brain illustrations
- Much more!
Vallerand, Assistant Professor, Wayne State University School of Nursing, Detroit, Michigan.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.