Plan to Win Tweet Book01: Build Your Business Thru Territory and Strategic Account Planning
Paperback. 146 pages. Dimensions: 8.5in. x 5.5in. x 0.3in.A sound territorystrategic account plan is essential to make the best use of your limited time and resources--especially in business-to-business selling. And, the effective execution of your plan will enable you to produce better results. To help accomplish your goals in this challenging environment, this book explores a broad range of sales strategy topics focused on developing and executing a winning plan, including: Leveraging industry trends in your market segment, geography, and vertical industry segment Growing high leverage customers Penetrating new accounts, such as high-probability target prospects Working with partners to improve results Developing and implementing your action plan Ensuring the right level of management engagement PLAN to WIN tweet Book01 is designed to help new and experienced sales people and sales managers do a better job of territory planning, strategic account planning, and partner management. Further, the methods outlined will enable readers to dramatically improve their sales effectiveness and results. If you are an account manager, the material in this book will enable you to: Create insightful and achievable territory and target account plans Enhance or improve existing plans Develop and deploy winning strategies to penetrate and retain key accounts Improve your time and territory management for maximum return If you are a sales manager, this book will help you: Adoptadapt proven planning tools into current practices Provide better sales coaching to your sales team on planning techniques Better monitor your sales teams leading indicators, wins and losses to respond quickly, and fine-tune your approach Improve sales and marketing alignment Manage change to enhance your teams sales productivity PLAN to WIN tweet Book01 is part of the THiNKaha series whose 112-page books contain 140 well-thought-out quotes (tweetsahas). This item ships from multiple locations. Your book may arrive from Roseburg,OR, La Vergne,TN. Bookseller Inventory # 9781616990688
About this title:
- Leveraging industry trends in your market segment, geography, and vertical industry segment
- Growing high leverage customers
- Penetrating new accounts, such as high-probability target prospects
- Working with partners to improve results
- Developing and implementing your action plan
- Ensuring the right level of management engagement
If you are an account manager, the material in this book will enable you to:
- Create insightful and achievable territory and target account plans
- Enhance or improve existing plans
- Develop and deploy winning strategies to penetrate and retain key accounts
- Improve your time and territory management for maximum return
- Adopt/adapt proven planning tools into current practices
- Provide better sales coaching to your sales team on planning techniques
- Better monitor your sales team's leading indicators, wins and losses to respond quickly, and fine-tune your approach
- Improve sales and marketing alignment
- Manage change to enhance your team's sales productivity
Title: Plan to Win Tweet Book01: Build Your ...
Book Condition: New
Book Type: Paperback
Payment Methods Accepted by Seller
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the Abebooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
BuySomeBooks is operated by Drive-On-In, Inc., a Nevada co...[More Information]
Orders usually ship within 1-2 business days. Books are shipped from multiple locations so your order may arrive from Las Vegas,NV, Roseburg,OR, La Vergne,TN, Momence,IL, or Commerce,GA.
Store Description: BuySomeBooks is great place to get your books online. With over eight million titles available we're sure to have what you're looking for. Despite having a large selection of new books available for immediate shipment and excellent customer service, people still tell us they prefer us because of our prices.