We're sorry; this specific copy is no longer available. AbeBooks has millions of books. We've listed similar copies below.
We ship International with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! L. Bookseller Inventory #
About this title:
- Chapters are written in an outline format so readers can quickly find the information they need.
- Examination outlines utilize the "subjective" and "objective" portions of the traditional SOAPG note format ―making the guide accessible to any health professional who performs musculoskeletal assessment.
- Special tests and treatment options are presented in tables, providing succinct, up-to-date information on the most common tests and treatment options.
- The convenient pocket size and lay-flat, spiral binding provides increased portability and usefulness.
- The extensive appendices of assessment tools and resources provide additional options for patient assessment.
- A companion CD-ROM features video presentations of thirty-five special tests plus internet access to additional video presentations of tests discussed in the book.
- The addition of many new special tests include Scapular pinch, O'Brein's, Pain provocation, Anterior/Posterior load and shift, Biceps load, Posterior impingement sign, and Anterior slide tests; TFCC load, Piano key, and Watson/radial stress tests; Hop and fulcrum tests; and Swain test.
- New and updated treatment options include a description of neuromuscular training exercises for shoulder conditions, a new treatment for finger injuries, mobilization and manipulation treatment options for the thoracic and lumbar spine, Femoral shaft stress fracture and Osteitis pubis for the hip, and Perturbation training for ACL deficient knees.
- Expanded resources include the Glasgow coma scale, information on blister care, the McGill Pain Questionnaire, Physical Therapy Preferred Practice Patterns, the UCLA Shoulder Scale, Modified Oswestry Low Back Pain Disability Questionnaire, and the 2000 IKDC Subjective Knee Evaluation Form.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.