PocketRadiologist - Abdominal: Top 100 Diagnoses, CD-ROM PDA Software - Pocket PC Version, 1e
Published by AMIRSYS, 2003
Quantity Available: 0
Available From More Booksellers
View all copies of this book
About the Book
We're sorry; this book is no longer available. AbeBooks has millions of books. Please enter search terms below to find similar copies.
Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. Bookseller Inventory #
About this title:
Synopsis: Never before has essential diagnostic guidance been so quick and convenient to access! In conjunction with Amirsys Inc., W.B. Saunders is pleased to present a new family of pocket-sized diagnostic imaging resources unlike any other clinical references available. These titles are being offered both in paperback format, and as software for personal digital assistants (PDAs). Each volume explores the 100 most important diagnoses in a particular radiologic specialty. And, each volume features the authorship of a prominent expert in that specific area. Consistent, bulleted guidelines and crisply reproduced images make it remarkably easy to instantly confirm or rule out a diagnosis. The result is an on-the-go source for the information radiologists need to interpret images with confidence.
- 16 volumes cover a wide range of radiologic specialties, including musculoskeletal imaging · head and neck imaging · neuroimaging · chest imaging · ultrasound · cardiac imaging · spine imaging · vascular imaging · pediatric imaging · gastrointestinal/genitourinary imaging · and emergency imaging.
- Two different formats suit the needs of any practitioner:
- The PDA versions of these resources―simple to install on any Palm® or Pocket PC are extremely user-friendly and require very little practice to use. They can be purchased on a retail CD-ROM or downloaded from the Website: www.PocketRadiologist.com
- The paperback versions average 320 pages in length and are 5" x 8" in size―so they can be carried and consulted anytime, anywhere.
- For each diagnosis, readers will find 1 - 2 radiologic images/illustrations, plus lists of Key Facts · Imaging Findings · Differential Diagnosis · Clinical Issues · Pathologic Features · and References.
- Imaging Findings include General Features · CT Findings · and MR findings, as well as Other Modality Findings and Imaging Recommendations (where appropriate).
- Pathologic Features detail General Pathology · Gross Pathologic/Surgical Features · Microscopic Features · and Staging or Grading Criteria.
- Clinical Issues address Presentation as well as Natural History and Treatment and Prognosis (where relevant).
About the Author:
Professor e Coordenador Adjunto para a Educação, Departamento de Radiologia da Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de Stanford, Stanford, Califórnia
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Title: PocketRadiologist - Abdominal: Top 100 ...
Publication Date: 2003
Book Condition: very good
AbeBooks offers millions of new, used, rare and out-of-print books, as well as cheap textbooks from thousands of booksellers around the world. Shopping on AbeBooks is easy, safe and 100% secure - search for your book, purchase a copy via our secure checkout and the bookseller ships it straight to you.
Search thousands of booksellers selling millions of new & used books
New & Used Books
New and used copies of new releases, best sellers and award winners. Save money with our huge selection.
Rare & Out of Print Books
From scarce first editions to sought-after signatures, find an array of rare, valuable and highly collectible books.
Catch a break with big discounts and fantastic deals on new and used textbooks.
More Books to Discover