Title: Positional Hitting: The Modern Approach to ...
Publisher: Mill City Press, Inc.
Book Condition: Good
Only lightly used. Book has minimal wear to cover and binding. A few pages may have small creases and minimal underlining. Bookseller Inventory # G1936107910I3N00
Synopsis: "Ted Williams once famously remarked, 'Hitting a baseball is the hardest thing to do in sports'... Jaime Cevallos has made it his life's mission to conquer the unconquerable."
- Fort Worth Star-Telegram
Discover the hitting secret that is changing baseball careers. "Positional Hitting" offers a few simple steps to hitting with more power and consistency than ever before. The best hitters in the world make it look so easy, and the secret lies in the positions they achieve through the swing. With a camcorder and "Positional Hitting," you can hit like you've always dreamed, in very little time. And be prepared, your teammates will likely ask, "What has gotten into you?"
"Positional Hitting" will open your eyes to a whole new world behind the baseball swing. You will learn:
- How Jaime first discovered Positional Hitting in college and went from a .488 OPS to .989 in one year and earned an athletic scholarship, just by changing his swing positions
- How amateurs and professionals are achieving eye-popping results using the Positional Hitting method
- The hitting myths and misconceptions that are currently holding you back from hitting your best
- How the positions you achieve through the swing directly correlate to your results on the field
- How to analyze your swing on video using precise measurements
- How to train your swing positions to achieve instant results
"As a former Major League player and a youth coach for the past 13 years, I have seen hundreds of techniques and coaching systems. None of them have produced the results as quickly as what I have seen with Positional Hitting. Jaime has figured it out."
- Pat Combs, former MLB player, Philadelphia Phillies
"To see the difference between before I started working with Jaime in 2007 and the season after working with him in 2008, the numbers speak for themselves."
-Drew Sutton, MLB player, Cincinnati Reds
"Jaime is changing the way hitters analyze and train their swings - from the little leaguers all the way up to the pros."
- Steve Moyer, President, Baseball Info Solutions
"Jaime is way ahead of the game with his knowledge of hitting mechanics."
- Ben Zobrist, MLB Player, Tampa Bay Rays
This bookseller accepts the following methods of payment:
AbeBooks Bookseller Since: July 2, 2009
We guarantee each book that we send you. If you have any problems, please contact
our dedicated customer service department. They will do everything possible to
ensure you are happy with your order.
We ship almost all orders within 24 hours of receipt. Compare our delivery time to other sellers and you will see why our customers keep coming back.