Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: Varshaphala is a useful adjuvant to the standard Vedic astrology system of chart analysis. It is a technique primarily employed by the Vedic astrologers of north India. Until now A Textbook of Varshaphala by the author has been the standard reference book in English on this subject. Predictive Techniques in Varshaphala is an advancement over the earlier work by the author. The salient features of the present work are:
· Emphasis on the practical application of the principles of Varshaphala.
· Integration of analysis of the annual chart with that of the natal chart.
· New light on the Tajika aspects, the Muntha and the lord of the year.
· Inclusion of the subjects hitherto untouched, like the transits, the Vedha, the Hudda dasha, etc.
· Use of at least five different dasha systems with special mention of the indications for their use in different annual charts.
· A predominant use of Tajika yogas highlighting their reliability in predictions. Emphasis on considering the yogas not only from the lagna but also from the Muntha and the lord of the year.
· A large section, profusely illustrated, devoted to the application of the various principles of Varshaphala to varied real-life situations.
About the Author: Dr KS Charak is Head of the Department of Surgery at the Indira Gandhi ESI Hospital, Delhi, India. Author of some of the best appreciated books on Vedic Astrology, he is also the Honorary Editor of the bi-monthly magazine Vedic Astrology.
Title: Predictive Techniques in Varshaphala: Annual...
Publisher: Uma Publications
Publication Date: 2003
Book Condition: New
Book Description Condition: New. 2nd ed.. Brand new. Standard delivery takes 5-9 business days by USPS media mail with tracking number. We also ship to PO Box addresses but by Standard delivery and shipping charges will be extra. Customer satisfaction guaranteed and please feel free to contact us for any queries. Seller Inventory # STK-493
Book Description Condition: New. This is Brand NEW. Seller Inventory # Parnav- 20092018-17
Book Description Uma Publications, 2003. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. 2nd edition. 174 pages. 8.50x5.50x0.50 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # zk8186824030
Book Description Uma Publications. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 8186824030 *BRAND NEW* Ships Same Day or Next! Ships From Springfield, VA USA!. Seller Inventory # NATARAJB4-0048044
Book Description Uma Publications, 2003. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M8186824030
Book Description Condition: New. This Books is in Brand New Condition with Perfect Packing.Usually Ships in 4-5 Days. Seller Inventory # B-2036
Book Description Uma Publications, 2003. Condition: Good. A+ Customer service! Satisfaction Guaranteed! Book is in Used-Good condition. Pages and cover are clean and intact. Used items may not include supplementary materials such as CDs or access codes. May show signs of minor shelf wear and contain limited notes and highlighting. Seller Inventory # 8186824030-2-4
Book Description Uma Publications, 2003. Paperback. Condition: Very Good. Great condition with minimal wear, aging, or shelf wear. Seller Inventory # P028186824030
Book Description Uma Publications, 2003. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P118186824030
Book Description Uma Publications, 2003. Paperback. Condition: Good. 2nd. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be ex-library. Shipping & Handling by region. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 8186824030