Hardcover. Principles of Molecular Diagnostics and Personalized Cancer Medicine The role of molecular genetics in the treatment of malignancy continues to grow at an astonishing rate. Todays subspeci.Shipping may be from multiple locations in the US or from the UK, depending on stock availability. 992 pages. 2.610. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Principles of Molecular Diagnostics and Personalized Cancer Medicine
The role of molecular genetics in the treatment of malignancy continues to grow at an astonishing rate. Today’s subspecialized multidisciplinary approach to oncology has incorporated advances in targeted molecular therapy, prognosis, risk assessment, and prevention—all based at least in part on molecular diagnostics and imaging. Inside this cutting-edge resource, readers will explore broad, comprehensive perspectives on the current trends in molecular diagnosis of cancer and personalized cancer medicine. Authoritative discussions share insights from noted experts in cancer research, clinical trials, molecular diagnostics, personalized therapy, bioinformatics, and federal regulations. From the basic mechanisms of carcinogenesis to the most advanced molecular screening, staging, and treatment technologies, readers will discover clear and straightforward discussions directly relevant to patient diagnosis and care.
Improve your understanding of...
· The basic mechanisms of carcinogenesis—including material on cell proliferation, signal transduction pathways, cancer stem cells, and the interaction between genetics and environmental factors.
· The most current molecular techniques—including polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technique, single nucleotide polymorphisms, cancer cytogenomics and epigenetics, whole-genome assessments, and next- generation sequencing.
· Molecular tests—including molecular screening, minimal residual disease detection, circulating tumor cell tests, molecular tumor staging, and molecular cancer prognosis assessment.
· Imaging and screening technologies—including molecular imaging, genetic tests, biostatistics, and bioinformatics.
· The molecular basis of therapy—including critical molecules as special treatment targets, particularly genes/DNA, RNA, micro RNAs, proteins/antibodies, and nanoparticles.
· Molecular diagnostics – including updated molecular diagnostic approaches to common malignancies and role of pathology in targeted cancer management.
· Targeted treatment – including personalized medicine and targeted therapy for commonly occurring malignancies— plus insights on new approaches to targeted drug discovery and the future of molecular oncology!
Title: Principles of Molecular Diagnostics and ...
Publication Date: 2013
Book Condition: New
Book Description LWW. Hardcover. Condition: Good. 1451131976 Unused/new book, w/ minor cosmetic damage. For more details>> This is a bookstore return that has never been read or used, but has small cosmetic damage, like a cover crease or ding, damaged dust jacket or bent pages. It does NOT have writing in pages. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. FAST Processing; friendly, tip-top service. :- ) Please compare our seller rating to others; we are the fast, smart, hassle-free choice. Customer service is not a dept; its our attitude. FYI: Standard shipping is 4-14 business days. Deliveries beyond continental U.S. (ex. HI, AK, PR, APO) usually longer. If youre outside cont. US, Please choose priority shipping. Seller Inventory # LW9781451131970GD
Book Description LWW. Hardcover. Condition: Very Good. 1451131976 Clearing Inventory! Book has minor flaw, like bent or scratched cover. Total Satisfaction Guaranteed. Quick Handling. We work every day but Sunday. Standard delivery takes 4-14 business days. Please note: Shipping may take longer if you live in Hawaii or Alaska, Puerto Rico or Guam. Seller Inventory # LW9781451131970VG
Book Description LWW. Hardcover. Condition: Fine. 1451131976 Clean and Unmarked Copy. Seller Inventory # LJM000000443
Book Description Paperback. Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Seller Inventory # GOR009078493
Book Description LWW, 2013. Hardcover. Condition: Used: Good. Seller Inventory # 16222862
Book Description LWW, 2013. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1451131976
Book Description Condition: New. Seller Inventory # 314DWN000JYD
Book Description LWW, 2013. Hardcover. Condition: Good. 1 Har/Psc. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be ex-library. Shipping & Handling by region. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1451131976q
Book Description LWW. Hardcover. Condition: New. 1451131976 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0616238
Book Description Condition: New. Seller Inventory # UK8217