Title: The Red Wine Pill
Publisher: Here and Now Books
Book Condition: As New
Almost in new condition. Book shows only very slight signs of use. Cover and binding are undamaged and pages show minimal use. Bookseller Inventory # G0970564058I2N00
Synopsis: There is a genetic mechanism in all living cells that is far more powerful than any medicine or vitamin that can prolong the life of living cells. Now scientists discover a small molecule, found in nature, that turns on the longevity switch.
• Learn why there is a tremendous upsurge in the number of centenarians around the world, and why millions of people will live beyond the age of 120 years.
• Learn why people on two islands, Okinawa and Sardinia, live beyond the age of 100, but for different reasons.
• Learn why aging researchers recently began talking about the possibility of an anti-aging pill.
• Learn how new discoveries shed light on an environmental phenomenon that has puzzled health researchers for over 70 years.
• Learn why Methuselah experienced such unusual longevity.
• Learn why the French experience such unusual health and longevity despite a diet rich in fat and calories.
• Learn how a pill can now mimic the healthy properties of calorie restriction and red wine consumption.
This bookseller accepts the following methods of payment:
AbeBooks Bookseller Since: March 24, 2009
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described
on the Abebooks website. If you're dissatisfied with your
purchase or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund within 30
days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your
mind about a book that you've ordered, please use the "Ask
bookseller a question" link to contact us and we'll respond
as soon as possible.
Store Description: ThriftBooks, a ThriftBooks Global brand, is located near the Green River in Auburn, WA, 25 miles south of Seattle. Auburn is the original ThriftBooks warehouse. While cutting edge ThriftBooks pricing technology and the latest supply-chain methods allow us to serve you better, it's the hard-working, dedicated, team in Auburn that differentiates ThriftBooks. Each quality, used book is saved, sorted, rated, shelved and finally, shipped by hand from Washington. You can have confidence that the quality book you choose will be sent to you. That’s the power of shopping with a ThriftBooks company.