Riding the Wave: Designing Your Organization's Architecture for Enduring Success (Industrial Engineering)
0471286176 Good Condition. Has wear. Five star seller - Ships Quickly - Buy with confidence!. Bookseller Inventory # Z0471286176Z3
About this title:
From the Inside Flap: Riding the Wave Designing Your Organization’s Architecture for Enduring Success Keith Merron If your organization is going to achieve long-term sustainable success, it must be able to respond quickly and effectively to the rapid waves of change that characterize today’s evolving global marketplace. While many theories offer reasons why companies are feeling pressured to sustain a competitive edge, the practical issue of how this can be accomplished in a rigorous, systematic way has yet to be fully outlined. Keith Merron’s Riding the Wave is a hands-on guide for business leaders who need to increase their organization’s capacity to anticipate change and respond in a way that positions it for greater success. Packed with practical examples drawn from Merron’s vast experience as an organizational consultant, Riding the Wave
- Explains the five elements core to your organization’s architecture—vision, strategic direction, strategic goals, culture, and structure—and reveals the high cost of mismanagement.
- Explores the key values and principles that must be at the foundation of any attempt at redesigning the organization.
- Examines the preparatory phases of the process, including how you can effectively communicate the need for a new architecture throughout the company, as well as how to accurately assess your company’s readiness for such a transformation.
- Offers unique, step-by-step guidance on changing that architecture—including how you can clarify your company’s vision and strategic direction, build a high performance culture, set strategic goals, and structure your organization for optimal success.
- Enables you to evaluate your efforts and alerts you to the critical features of the learning organization that is continually adaptable and poised for growth.
Title: Riding the Wave: Designing Your ...
Book Condition: Good
Payment Methods Accepted by Seller
Lake Arrowhead, CA, U.S.A.
AbeBooks Seller Since November 10, 2009
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the Abebooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind about
a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link to
contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
We package all our items in secure new packaging and we always ship within 48 hours.
Store Description: Welcome to Hawking Books. We ship six days a week and your satisfaction is guaranteed.