0471115894 RECEIVE IN 2-5 DAYS!! ALMOST NEW! Like never used! ABSOLUTELY CLEAN INSIDE AND OUTSIDE!!! US Edition. SAME DAY SHIPPING!!! Satisfaction Guaranteed!!! #timur11 @ *. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: The first comprehensive, self-contained text on nonlinear analysis and robust control Increasingly, robust control plays a greater role in achieving high performance for systems that are too complex to be modeled accurately. Using Lyapunov's direct method to develop design procedures, compare different controls, and give the reader a definite feel for stability analysis and robust control for nonlinear systems with significant uncertainty, this unique text:
* Presents the complete set of robust control design procedures for nonlinear uncertain systems
* Introduces the recursive interlacing design method that will generate robust control for uncertain systems with cascaded, feedback, and feedforward dynamics
* Covers a broad range of robust control designs, including state feedback and input-output, continuous-time and digital, and static and dynamic controls
* Gives advice on selecting design parameters according to their impact on stability and performance
* Features illustrations as well as end-of-chapter exercises and references
From the Publisher: Robust control systems are designed to operate regardless of conditions within the system or its external environment. This is the first text to treat robust controls for uncertain systems, e.g. robotics. Examines existing experimental results in literature with examples and applications designed to illustrate design differences in control systems and attainable performance.
Title: Robust Control of Nonlinear Uncertain ...
Book Condition: Fine
Book Description Hardcover. Book Condition: New. NEW BOOK. Shipped within 24 hours! Standard ETA: 3-5 business days, Expedited ETA: 2-3 business days. For Questions Contact Us!. Bookseller Inventory # 4BOFN700000Y
Book Description Wiley-VCH, 1998. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0471115894