We ship International with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! L. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: The Sacraments: Encounters with Christ
The Sacraments provides an opportunity to encounter Christ in a full and real way. The focus of this course is to help the students to learn about the Seven Sacraments, especially the Eucharist, to enable them to more fully participate in them. The course also explores the history, scriptural foundation, and current practices of the sacraments.
The Living in Christ Series
· Makes the most of the wisdom and experience of Catholic high school teachers as they empower and guide students to participate in their own learning.
· Engages students' intellect and responds to their natural desire to know God.
· Encourages faith in action through carefully-crafted learning objectives, lessons, activities, active learning, and summative projects that address multiple learning styles.
What you will find . . .
· Each Living in Christ student book is developed in line with the U.S. Bishops' High School Curriculum Framework and provides key doctrine essential to the course in a clear and accessible way, making it relevant to the students and how they live their lives.
· Each Living in Christ teacher guide carefully crafts the lessons, based on the key principles of Understanding by Design, to guide the students' understanding of key concepts.
· Living in Christ offers an innovative, online learning environment featuring flexible and customizable resources to enrich and empower the teacher to respond to the diverse learning needs of the students.
· The Living in Christ series is available to you in traditional full-color text and in digital textbook format, offering you options to meet your preferences and needs.
Title: The Sacraments (student book): Encounters ...
Publisher: Saint Mary's Press
Publication Date: 2012
Book Condition: Used: Good
Book Description Saint Mary's Press. Paperback. Book Condition: GOOD. Spine creases, wear to binding and pages from reading. May contain limited notes, underlining or highlighting that does affect the text. Possible ex library copy, thatâ€™ll have the markings and stickers associated from the library. Accessories such as CD, codes, toys, may not be included. Bookseller Inventory # 2816879297
Book Description Saint Mary's Press. Book Condition: Good. Paperback This item shows wear from consistent use but remains in good readable condition. It may have marks on or in it, and may show other signs of previous use or shelf wear. May have minor creases or signs of wear on dust jacket. Packed with care, shipped promptly. Bookseller Inventory # A-06-0497
Book Description Saint Mary's Press, 2012. Paperback. Book Condition: Acceptable. Item is intact, but may show shelf wear. Pages may include notes and highlighting. May or may not include supplemental or companion material. Access codes may or may not work. Connecting readers since 1972. Customer service is our top priority. Bookseller Inventory # mon0001287727
Book Description Book Condition: Good. Cover shows visible normal wear on corners, edges on front/back cover. Cover has crease on front or back. The pages show normal wear on edges, corners, front and or back but still in good condition. Fast Shipping - Safe and Secure Bubble Mailer!. Bookseller Inventory # 2OV9EJ000I7N
Book Description Saint Mary's Press. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: Good. 1599820919 Item in good condition. Textbooks may not include supplemental items i.e. CDs, access codes etc. Bookseller Inventory # Z1599820919Z3
Book Description Saint Mary's Press. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: Fair. 1599820919 Item in acceptable condition including possible liquid damage. As well, answers may be filled in. Lastly, may be missing components, e.g. missing DVDs, CDs, Access Code, etc. Bookseller Inventory # Z1599820919Z4
Book Description Saint Mary's Press. Book Condition: Very Good. A bright, square, and overall a nice copy All orders guaranteed and ship within 24 hours. Before placing your order for please contact us for confirmation on the book's binding. Check out our other listings to add to your order for discounted shipping. Bookseller Inventory # BOS-C-10d-00483
Book Description Saint Mary's Press of Minnesota. Book Condition: Acceptable. Ships SAME or NEXT business day. We Ship to APO/FPO addr. Choose EXPEDITED shipping and receive in 2-5 business days within the United States. See our member profile for customer support contact info. We have an easy return policy. Bookseller Inventory # 39676692
Book Description Saint Mary's Press of Minnesota. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Minimal damage to cover and binding. Pages show light use. Bookseller Inventory # G1599820919I3N00
Book Description Saint Mary's Press of Minnesota. Book Condition: Good. Ships SAME or NEXT business day. We Ship to APO/FPO addr. Choose EXPEDITED shipping and receive in 2-5 business days within the United States. See our member profile for customer support contact info. We have an easy return policy. Bookseller Inventory # 39157920