We're sorry; this specific copy is no longer available. AbeBooks has millions of books. We've listed similar copies below.
Good condition, some are ex-library and can have markings. Bookseller Inventory #
About this title:
Synopsis: By combining ICD-9-CM information, this convenient book provides the latest coding references essential for medical billing in an easy-to-use format. 2007 updates to the HCPCS codes are also available on a companion website.
- The first two volumes of the 2007 ICD-9-CM (International Classification of Diseases, 9th Revision, Clinical Modification).
- The latest Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting, with current coding rules.
- An at-a-glance list of all new, revised, and deleted codes and modifiers in the front of the book to highlight this year's changes.
- Distinctive symbols to clearly identify all new and revised codes.
- Illustrations and photographs to clarify important coding criteria for various diseases and conditions.
- Disease explanations to insure that you have the correct code.
- A companion website with access to the 2007 HCPCS code updates in a printable format ― plus links to other coding sites, tips, and news.
- Sample coding cases online, to help you practice your coding skills.
Locate, learn, and understand all of today's key medical codes
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Title: Saunders 2007 ICD-9-CM, Volumes 1 and 2, 1e
Publication Date: 2006
Book Condition: Good