Skeletal Trauma 2 Vol Set and Green : Skeletal Trauma in Children: Expert Consult Premium Edition : Enhanced Online Features and Print
Available From More sellersView all copies of this book
Just like a new book - No defects -fast reliable delivery-.,.*. Bookseller Inventory # ABE-1549463089
About this title:
- Two volumes on adult trauma deliver complete, absolutely current coverage of relevant anatomy and biomechanics, mechanisms of injury, diagnostic approaches, treatment options, and associated complications, equipping you to confidently approach every form of adult traumatic injury.
- A third volume on pediatric trauma, edited by Drs. Green and Swiontkowski, covers all types of traumatic musculoskeletal injuries in children and adolescents with expert, up-to the-minute discussions of growth and development, pathology, epidemiology, biomechanics, operative management, complications, child abuse, sports medicine, and more.
- Enhanced and updated coverage keeps you current on the latest knowledge, procedures, and trends - including post-traumatic reconstruction, management of osteoporotic and fragility fractures, locked plating systems, mini incision techniques, biology of fracture repair, biomechanics of fractures and fixation, disaster management, occupational hazards of radiation and blood-borne infection, effective use of orthotics, and much more.
- Online access allows you to rapidly search the complete contents from any computer.
- Regular online updates in both text and video formats help you to stay on top of important clinical developments and master new techniques.
- Downloadable illustrations permit you to enhance your own electronic presentations using the many outstanding images from all three volumes.
- New editor Christian Kretek contributes additional international expertise to further enhance the already exceptional editorial lineup.
- An all-new, more user-friendly full-color text design enables you to find answers more quickly, and more efficiently review the key steps of each operative technique.
- More than 2,400 high-quality line drawings, diagnostic images, and full-color clinical photos show you exactly what to look for and how to proceed.
- More than six hours of operative videos on DVD demonstrate 25 of the very latest and most challenging techniques in real time, including minimally invasive vertebral disc resection, vertebroplasty, and lumbar decompression and stabilization.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
Title: Skeletal Trauma 2 Vol Set and Green : ...
Publisher: Saint Louis, Missouri, U.S.A.: W B Saunders Co
Publication Date: 2008
Book Condition: As New
Payment Methods Accepted by Seller
Check Money Order Cash PayPal Bank Draft
Phoenix, AZ, U.S.A.
AbeBooks Seller Since December 14, 2007
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the Abebooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind about
a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link to
contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books
weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may
contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.