About this Item
Quantity Available: 1
Title: Start Something That Matters
Publisher: Spiegel & Grau, New York
Publication Date: 2012
Binding: Trade Paperback
Book Condition: Very Good
Signed: Signed by Author
About this title
The incredible story of the man behind TOMS Shoes and One for One, the revolutionary business model that marries fun, profit, and social good
“A creative and open-hearted business model for our times.”—The Wall Street Journal
Why this book is for you:
· You’re ready to make a difference in the world—through your own start-up business, a nonprofit organization, or a new project that you create within your current job.
· You want to love your work, work for what you love, and have a positive impact on the world—all at the same time.
· You’re inspired by charity: water, method, and FEED Projects and want to learn how these organizations got their start.
· You’re curious about how someone who never made a pair of shoes, attended fashion school, or worked in retail created one of the fastest-growing footwear companies in the world by giving shoes away.
· You’re looking for a new model of success to share with your children, students, co-workers, and members of your community.
You’re ready to start something that matters.
With every book you purchase, a new book will be provided to a child in need. One for One.™
A Letter from Author Blake Mycoskie
People often ask me what I consider my goal to be at TOMS. The truth is that it’s changed over the years. When we first began, the goal was to create a for-profit company to help the children that I met in a small village in Argentina. And that objective to give new shoes to children in need continues to be a powerful driver for me and everyone else at TOMS.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the Abebooks web
you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged)
or if the
order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund within 30 days of the
date. If you've changed your mind about a book that you've ordered, please use
bookseller a question link to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business
27 Seaver St.
Wellesley, MA 02481
Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books
weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact
you to let you know extra shipping is required.
accepted by seller