We ship International with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! j. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: Strategies for Representing Clients in Probate Court provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on successfully navigating the probate process. Featuring experienced partners from law firms across the nation, these experts guide the reader through the various responsibilities of probate court and the challenges that arise in administering estates. These top lawyers offer advice on identifying the deceased's assets, locating debtors, notifying creditors, and working with court officers and judges. Additionally, these experts discuss how the lawyer's role changes when serving as the personal representative of an estate. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts on the keys to success within this ever-changing area of law.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. Karen B. Lovell, Shareholder, Bernstein Shur Sawyer & Nelson PA - "Estate Administration Strategies: In and Outside of Probate Court"
2. Daniel Abbott, Member and Shareholder, Seltzer Caplan McMahon Vitek - "Contested Probate Court Proceedings: A Multidisciplinary Approach"
3. Cort A. Neimark, Shareholder, Fowler White Burnett PA - "Helping Your Clients Understand the Probate Process and Meeting Your Clients' Expectations"
4. Abby Wool Landon, Partner and Member, Estate and Legacy Planning Group, Williams Kastner - "Best Practices for Successful Probate Administration"
5. William R. Stiles, Shareholder, Dickinson Mackaman Tyler & Hagen PC - "The Lawyer's Role in a Successful Probate Proceeding"
6. Lisa M. Cukier, Partner and Executive Committee Member, Burns & Levinson LLP - "Lawyers' Differing Roles and Responsibilities in Assisting Clients Through Estate Administration and Probate Litigation"
Appendix A: Estate Intake Form
Appendix B: Outline of Typical Duties of a Personal Representative
Appendix C: Estate Administration Engagement Letter
Appendix D: Probate Files Checklist
Appendix E: Will Primary Document
Appendix F: Primary Test Document
Appendix G: Checklist for Gathering Information to Probate an Estate
Appendix H: Sample Affidavit Objections
Appendix I: Sample Opposition to Motion to Strike Appearance
Appendix J: Sample Notice of Appearance
Appendix K: Sample Memo in Support of Motion for Leave to Intervene
Title: Strategies for Representing Clients in ...
Publisher: Thomson Reuters Westlaw
Publication Date: 2012
Book Condition: Used: Good
Book Description Thomson Reuters Westlaw, 2012. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0314285180
Book Description Thomson Reuters Westlaw, 2012. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0314285180
Book Description Aspatore Books, 2012. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 176 pages. 8.25x5.50x0.30 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # 0314285180
Book Description Thomson Reuters Westlaw, 2012. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Bookseller Inventory # 0314285180