This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: Strategies for Trusts and Estates in Florida provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on working with inheritance laws in Florida. Written by partners from some of the state's leading law firms, this book analyzes the challenges trusts and estates practitioners will face and the strategies necessary to overcome them. these experienced authors discuss key issues such as homestead law, trustee concerns, and how to effectively navigate the probate process. Additionally, these experts examine the role the economic crisis plays in trusts and estates law and provide their opinions on likely developments in this area. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts around the keys to success within this ever-changing field.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. John M. Hemenway, Partner, Bivins & Hemenway PA - "Effective Estate Planning for the Modern Family in Uncertain Times"
2. John C. Bovay, Managing Shareholder, Dean Mead & Bovay PA - "New Strategies and Challenges for Florida Trusts and Estates Practitioners"
3. Joseph W. Fleece III, Shareholder, BaskinFleece - "Trusts and Trustees: Duties, Warnings and Remedies"
4. Edward Wollman, Founding Partner, Wollman Gehrke & Solomon PA - "Building a Comprehensive Estate Planning Practice in Florida"
5. Nancy S. Freeman, Shareholder, Winderweedle Haines Ward & Woodman PA - "Brave New World: New Challenges In Florida Trusts and Estates Practice"
6. Alan S. Gassman, Partner, Gassmann Law Associates PA - "Florida Trust and Estate Planning: Notable Differences and Strategies"
Appendix: Client Estate Planning Questionnaire
Book Condition: Used
Book Description Thomson Reuters Westlaw, 2013. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0314287469
Book Description Aspatore Books, 2013. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. revised edition edition. 112 pages. 8.40x0.30x5.40 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # 0314287469
Book Description Thomson Reuters Westlaw, 2013. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0314287469
Book Description Thomson Reuters Westlaw, 2013. Paperback. Condition: Good. Revised edition. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be ex-library. Shipping & Handling by region. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0314287469