All of our books are in excellent shape! May contain some wear or contain minimal highlighting-writing. may contain minimal highlighting,writing, bent corners or slight wear. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: Published in 1996 and written by Larry Connors and "New Market Wizard" Linda Raschke. This 245 page manual is considered by many to be one of the best books written on trading futures. Twenty-five years of combined trading experience is divulged as you will learn 20 of their best strategies.
Among the methods you will be taught are:
* Swing Trading - The backbone of Linda's success. Not only will you learn exactly how to swing trade, you will also learn specific advanced techniques never before made public!
* News - Among the strategies revealed is an intra-day news strategy they use to exploit the herd when the 8:30am economic reports are released. This strategy will be especially appreciated by bond traders and currency traders.
* Pattern Recognition - You will learn some of the best short-term set-up patterns available. Larry and Linda will also teach you how they combine these patterns with other strategies to identify explosive moves.
* ADX - In our opinion, ADX is one of the most powerful and misunderstood indicators available to traders. Now, for the first time, they reveal a handful of short-term trading strategies they use in conjunction with this terrific indicator.
* Volatility - You will learn how to identify markets that are about to explode and how to trade these exciting situations.
* Also, included are chapters on trading volatility, trading Crabel, trading the smart money index, trading gap reversals, a special chapter on professional money management, and many other trading strategies!
Review: * * * * (out of 4 stars) ... excellent!, Commodity Traders Consumer Report, March 1996 -- Commodity Traders Consumer Report, March 1996
Title: Street Smarts: High Probability Short-Term ...
Book Condition: Acceptable
Book Description Gordon Publishing Group, Incorporated, M. Hardcover. Book Condition: Very Good. This book shows minor wear and is in very good condition. Bookseller Inventory # G0965046109I4N00
Book Description M. Gordon Publishing Group 1996-01-01, 1996. Hardcover. Book Condition: good. 1. 0965046109. Bookseller Inventory # 543220
Book Description M. Gordon Publishing Group, 1996. Hardcover. Book Condition: Acceptable. Noticeable wear with minor damp-staining along bottom page edge 5% of book, but visual defect only: no stickiness, scent, etc. and *Does Not Affect Text or Use of Book.* Interior is free from markings. SHIPS WITHIN 24 HOURS! Tracking Provided. DHL processing & USPS delivery for an average of 3-5 Day Standard & 2-3 Day Expedited! FREE INSURANCE! Fast & Personal Support! Careful Packaging. No Hassle, Full Refund Return Policy!. Bookseller Inventory # mon0000709874
Book Description M. Gordon Publishing Group, 1996. Hardcover. Book Condition: Very Good. Great condition with minimal wear, aging, or shelf wear. Bookseller Inventory # P020965046109
Book Description M. Gordon Publishing Group, 1996. Hardcover. Book Condition: Like New. Almost new condition. Bookseller Inventory # P010965046109
Book Description M. Gordon Publishing Group, 1996. Hardcover. Book Condition: Used: Very Good. Bookseller Inventory # SONG0965046109
Book Description M. Gordon Publishing Group, 1996. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110965046109
Book Description M. Gordon Publishing Group, 1996. Book Condition: good. A good reading copy. May contain markings or be a withdrawn library copy. Expect delivery in 20 days. Bookseller Inventory # 9780965046107-4
Book Description M. Gordon Publishing Group, 1996. Hardcover. Book Condition: Good. 1. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Bookseller Inventory # 0965046109