We ship International with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! L. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: You'll discover exactly how to create real, genuine romantic connections with women without having to use artificial-feeling "canned patter" or memorized routines. You'll discover exactly how to get the attention of the women you want so you can seduce the women YOU choose, rather than the "leftovers." We'll show you exactly how to never again be "stuck," without knowing what to say, when you are talking to a woman.
The book shows you proven techniques and exactly how and when to use them -- helping you every step of the way, guiding and coaching you to become successful with women as quickly as possible.
* How to leverage the hidden power of one simple question to open women up to you faster and deeper than you ever thought possible.
* The specific steps of joking around with women, and how to create romantic and flirtatious "running jokes" with them. You'll see specific examples of this, and learn how to do it yourself with the women you encounter.
* How to go from flirting conversations to getting a woman's phone number and email address.
* How to use the incredibly powerful romantic conversation tool called "Deepening" to get into a woman's world and find out what she's passionate about.
* How to talk to women seductively, even if you are shy.
* The five things you must do to turn a friend into a lover.
* How to build your confidence by understanding the "inner game" of talking to women.
* Three simple ways to get yourself to take action with women, even when you might not want to.
* How successful seducers use rejection to give them energy and power to move on to the next seduction, and exactly how you can use that power, too.
* Eight ways to end your panic around women, once and for all.
* How to ask romantic questions in ways that don't seem corny or overly intrusive, but which still move the conversation in a romantic direction.
* The one mistake men make in asking a woman out that prevents more dates from happening than any other--and how to overcome it.
* The two things you must have in place for the first kiss to be successful.
About the Author: Ron Louis & David Copeland are dating coaches and authors of the best-selling book How to Succeed with Women, which has over 100,000 copies in print. Louis & Copeland's books have been translated into seven languages world wide.
Louis & Copeland have appeared on numerous TV shows including NBC's game show "to Tell the Truth," "The Rosanne Barr show," "The Other Half with Danny Bondaduce and Dick Clark," CNN, UPN, ABC, as well as "Good day NY," "Good day LA," and Fox News.
They have also been featured on hundreds of radio shows including, "The Issac Hays Show," "The Man Cow Show," Playboy Radio, "The Dee Snider Show," CBS Radio for Men, and the USA Radio Network.
They have been written about in magazines such as Maxim, Playboy, Playgirl, Men's Health, GQ Active, Gallery, Swank, Cosmo, YM, The London Times, and much more.
Title: How to Talk to Women
Publisher: Mastery Technologies Press
Publication Date: 2002
Book Condition: Used: Good
Book Description Mastery Technologies Press, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: Used; Very Good. Dispatched, from the UK, within 48 hours of ordering. Though second-hand, the book is still in very good shape. Minimal signs of usage may include very minor creasing on the cover or on the spine. Bookseller Inventory # CHL2230257
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Good. The book has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Some minor wear to the spine. Bookseller Inventory # GOR002116027
Book Description Mastery Technologies Press. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Book shows minor use. Cover and Binding have minimal wear and the pages have only minimal creases. Bookseller Inventory # G0971907609I3N00
Book Description Mastery Technologies Press. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Minimal damage to cover and binding. Pages show light use. Bookseller Inventory # G0971907609I3N00
Book Description Mastery Technologies Press. Paperback. Book Condition: Fair. Bookseller Inventory # G0971907609I5N00
Book Description Book Condition: Acceptable. Heavily Used Item, serviceable as a reading copy. Lowest possible condition grade. Bookseller Inventory # 36SEQU000837
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. Bookseller Inventory # K-185-70
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Good. The cover may have some normal wear. The text has no notes or markings. We ship daily Monday - Friday!. Bookseller Inventory # 1EY7ZG003WFC
Book Description Mastery Technologies Press, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: Used: Good. Bookseller Inventory # SONG0971907609
Book Description Mastery Technologies Pr, 2002. Book Condition: very good. Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. Bookseller Inventory # 9780971907607-3