This is a paper back book. The pages have normal wear. We ship Monday-Saturday and respond to inquries within 24 hours. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: - Introduces young readers to the origins of each holiday.
- Readers will learn about customs and traditions of each holiday and how it celebrated in other parts of the world (except for Martin Luther King, Jr. and Independence Day).
- Updated photographs
- All titles contain a calendar.
- "Words You Know," index, glossary included.
Curriculum Standards: Grades K-4 Social Studies Standards
- People, societies, and cultures address needs and concerns in ways that are both similar and different
- Language, folktales, music, and art serve as expressions of culture
- Cultural unity and diversity can be identified within and across groups
Time, Continuity, and Change: II
- Accounts of past events, people, places, and situations contribute to our understanding of the past
Global Connections: IX
- Explore ways in which language, the arts, beliefs, etc. facilitate global understanding or lead to misunderstanding
Title: Thanksgiving (Rookie Read-About Holidays)
Book Condition: Good
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Good. This is a paper back book. The pages have normal wear. We ship Monday-Saturday and respond to inquries within 24 hours. Bookseller Inventory # 3O6C9I0058ZP
Book Description Children's Press(CT), 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. Great condition with minimal wear, aging, or shelf wear. Bookseller Inventory # P02053111841X